New Major Sponsor?

Remove this Banner Ad

Think it says SOOW, which looks to be a Brisbane startup tech company from the light reading I've just done. Logo definitely matches the colour profile on their website: https://www.soow.io/
Well aren’t you a clever little dick.
Had you seen the symbol somewhere?
Definitely looks very similar!

That's an interesting company alignment. Machine learning, data analysis...

...if we start standing like soulless robots when they play the national anthem I'm gonna be a little bit concerned.

...if we start standing like soulless robots when they play the national anthem I'm gonna be a little bit concerned.

Exterminate.....

Oct 4, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Exterminate.....
dalek-the-creatures-of-doctor-who-4839638-1024-768.jpg

Milpool

Cam Rayner Fanclub Jr. Vice President
Oct 23, 2017
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Going to look real strange on the clash guernsey. Can't work out what the company does but seems very new-age. Will do the company wonders when they get their name in the photos with the boss holding that premiership cup!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given we've been working with them as a client analysing ROI for our sponsors I wouldn't be too worried

Exterminate.....

How many weeks would you get for exterminating however many Eagles players couldn't get away fast enough? Just have to make sure we don't kick any points so the ball stays in play without an opposition!

or would it look just a wee tad suspicious if we its debut game was vs the Pies?

JakePeralta

Senior List
Mar 24, 2017
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
It won't look to bad if it is actually integrated into the guernsey, as opposed to just heat-sealing a patch on there, which I dare say is what will happen.

Keays2myBeamas

All Australian
Oct 5, 2014
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Does anyone know what sort of Market Cap these guys have? They officially launched in May. How much can they realistically be chipping in? Surely they couldn't match XXXX/CoffeeClub/Oaks in terms of revenue.

Does anyone know what sort of Market Cap these guys have? They officially launched in May. How much can they realistically be chipping in? Surely they couldn't match XXXX/CoffeeClub/Oaks in terms of revenue.
Given the owners have sold two previous technology companies to large USA firms I doubt they're struggling

May 30, 2013
BNE, AUS
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, Cubs, Bulls
At the local footy club they get $5k a year in sponsorship from the local gourmet butcher and then they buy $15k a year of very good but rather expensive meat from same butcher to sell through the canteen. Think the Lions deal with this mob might be in the same vein.

Had a day off work today so popped into the Lions shop and had a look at a piece of paper I wasn't supposed to have a look at, sadly I got caught looking at it before I could take a photo, but this is what I saw:
- We will have a special Kevin Murray jumper next year. There are two options, either with dark maroon and navy (old Fitzroy) or red and royal blue (newer Fitzroy) with the FFC monogram instead of the Lion and a Kevin Murray watermark on it.
- ANZAC jumper is two options as well, the all for one jumper but with an ANZAC logo instead of the Lion or the clash jumper with an ANZAC logo instead of the Lion (assuming we go with the latter considering we play the Suns at Carrara).
All four prototypes I saw had SOOW as the front sponsor and Oaks Hotels as the back sponsor, I'm hoping this means I get my wish of the same sponsor on the front and back for all games regardless of whether we are home or away. Just want us to wear our threepeat jumper when we are playing interstate against a team we don't clash with (wearing our gold jumper v GWS last year was beyond farcical).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back