Rumour New Major Sponsor?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opel? I found one in andamooka this one time, at band camp
th

Phoenix, dis u??

Listening to 5AA, there is a local Adelaide company who could provide some sponsorship and that is the Boost Juice company. Started in Adelaide who now over 200 across Australia and parts of the world.

Power BOOST anyone?

Listening to 5AA, there is a local Adelaide company who could provide some sponsorship and that is the Boost Juice company. Started in Adelaide who now over 200 across Australia and parts of the world.

Power BOOST anyone?

WTF?

Power BOOST anyone?

I hope not. I have a love hate relationship with the boost employees who come to my shop to offer to deliver a boost to us. I hate the fact they employ nothing but bimbos with the IQ of crumpet.

It's like the hooters of juice companies,
except they are all 16
and have no boobs and look like stick insects of some variety
...and have a face made up something like this:

tumblr_m01zp2X8iM1qk2x92o1_400.png

I'll throw in metricon homes as my guess.

Only been in the state for 12 months so maybe looking for some local exposure.

I think we should target a big IT company...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread has become a bit of a farce. Reopen when there is news to save people continually looking here for new info every time a new post appears.

Just to get you all a little more excited.

"I can't reveal my source, but"

you're lining up another major sponsor... an interesting one.

and i don't mean interesting in that they sell giant dildoes. Let's say, AFL-politically-interesting (but not one the AFL would stop)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back