New manager required for our Yahoo keeper league BF KHL 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 19, 2009
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Montreal Canadiens, Golden State
This is a long time league that we all take fairly seriously, but by the same token is lots of fun to be a part of.

8 teams only in the league.

Settings : 8 Senior Keepers, 3 Rookie Keepers (22 games or more played in each of two seasons classifies as a rookie - once those two years are up the player becomes "senior"), so has a bit of a "dynasty" feeling about it.

We had one manager last year that was basically inactive all year, so we are looking to replace them.

Draft to be held early in October a week or so prior to the season starting - date not set yet.

If you're interested please PM me to be considered our potential new manager. Maybe you're a part of an NFL or NBA league and a looking for a hockey interest too. Let me know.

No tyrekickers please - this a real league that requires a real commitment of time. You'll be expected to attend the draft, then keep your team up to date in terms of players on the ice, waiver wire pickups and all the rest.

Looks like we have a potential new owner who has been part of the fantasy hockey scene before. 5+ years.

Currently in a few NBA leagues, so looks a fairly good option.

Thoughts?

Hi all.

There is a spot available in the league again this year. I thought I had a first alternate, but have not heard from a DM I sent them.

So it’s first in, best dressed.

If you think you have want it takes, then please direct message me.

Serious owners only please - must be active from day one until the trophy is awarded.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back