Mod. Notice New Melbourne Board Moderator - Proper Gander

Remove this Banner Ad

Good evening ladies and Bruces;

We here at this fine and upstanding establishment would like to welcome aboard Proper Gander as a new mod - congratulations! PG is a fantastic contributor to the board, and it's a well-deserved boost. I'm sure PG's contributions will remain as lovingly sarcastic as ever while helping to keep all the ducks in line.

Congratulations PG and welcome!

One day i hope to be knighted

Congratulations Proper Gander. Remember, it's not easy being blue

Edit: Also get your bets on now for Topkent POTY 2017. unrivaled, unleashed.

Last edited:

Apr 14, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
LA Lakers,Chelsea F.C.
Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Don't let this gift of responsibility change you, PG. We still require you to be as irreverent, sarcastic and liberty-taking as ever. And for f**k;s sake, don't ban me...
I thought that said irrelevant when I first read it.

I don't think I'm supposed to be banning you because I'll be busy keeping ducks in a line. Which is a strange phrase whichever way you look at it. Ducks don't go around in a line do they? I thought they flew in a v formation like geese. They are sometimes in a line where you have ducklings following their mother but it would be pretty horrible to contemplate shooting them.

PG has come a long way. When she first joined she fell foul because her name was a take off of someone misspelling 'propaganda' on the main board and it was assumed she must be a hideous troll!

Congratulations, PG. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Thanks dudes.

I feel confident that you will all let me know if I do something strange like merge all the threads together into one vast random area. I'd like to think I wouldn't do that but I'm not certain yet. I think that damage I can do is limited as compared to super people like Doss who can pretty much control everything with the power of his mind.

I just remembered: true story. There was one time when Chief did something to bigfooty so that everyone in the universe could use it except me - and whenever I tried to log in I got an error message saying Chief had deleted the entire forum. I can't remember exactly what I did to deserve that but suffice to say I've come a long way.

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Interesting parallel between the rise of PG and Trump...

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Interesting parallel between the rise of PG and Trump...
Leader of the free world and Melbourne Board moderator have a couple of minor differences, but the pay, the nepotism and the access to nukes are similar.

Leader of the free world and Melbourne Board moderator have a couple of minor differences, but the pay, the nepotism and the access to nukes are similar.

Does that mean you can nuke Etihad now without having a spaceship full of Demons rejects fly into it? If thats the case Im glad you have been promoted

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
How on earth did I miss this news? Congrats PG!
Thank you.

You probably missed it because I haven't yet flexed my muscles and wreaked havoc on wandering trolls. Actually it's pretty quiet board wise in general here. I mean we get the odd Port supporters who are lured over by Biffinator's Toump thread, and that strange Hawks guy that fell apart in record time after round 20. And who could forget Whoooooooooo? But it's a pretty low crime area in general. Richmond mods must have their work cut out.

Thank you.

You probably missed it because I haven't yet flexed my muscles and wreaked havoc on wandering trolls. Actually it's pretty quiet board wise in general here. I mean we get the odd Port supporters who are lured over by Biffinator's Toump thread, and that strange Hawks guy that fell apart in record time after round 20. And who could forget Whoooooooooo? But it's a pretty low crime area in general. Richmond mods must have their work cut out.
It's not as bad as 2013. Mad respect to the mod crew back then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back