New Merch?

Remove this Banner Ad

Woo-hoo!!!!!

I'll take 2 of each, plus a bears one if there was one :(... Oh well, can't have everything - big props anyway :thumbsu:

The Vic clubs have had them for a while. Deliberately retro Josh. I saw them in store the other week @ The Gabba and they look pretty good. I wouldn't mind that white one Rischa is wearing.

Anyone else finding it amusing that these retro Polo shirts featuring the old logo are actually more strikingly 'Brisbane Lions' like apearance than the new version?!?! Except for perhaps the VFL logo in the middle of the Lion.

Or maybe that is just me.

If I knew Mr Bowers/The Boards individual sizes, I might buy them all one as a gift.

Here's my tip folks.... If you feel like you HATE the new logo and jumper, but like footy gear, then buy this particular piece of merchandise to wear to games in addition to your old jumper.

I would hate to think that I’m becoming cynical with age but might the club be covering their arse by having 2 bob eachway by continuing to release AND promote the ‘Fitzroy Lion’ with these beauties and in doing so challenging many of us to put our money where our mouth is?

I’m with the above posters and shall take up the challenge and happily grab something from this retro ‘new clobber’ range.

I would hate to think that I’m becoming cynical with age but might the club be covering their arse by having 2 bob eachway by continuing to release AND promote the ‘Fitzroy Lion’ with these beauties and in doing so challenging many of us to put our money where our mouth is?

I’m with the above posters and shall take up the challenge and happily grab something from this retro ‘new clobber’ range.
My thoughts exactly. And like you I will also be buying the retro gear, not the "Scary Lion Head".:thumbsu:

I saw these in the shop this week, the range looks amazing. I want the Polo and the Ladies T Shirt which has the big logo on it.

wish it didn't have the VFL logo vandalising the 'Fitzroy' Lion logo on the polo (injunction anyone?).

i too will put my money where my mouth is though.

Hows this.. how damn classy would it look just a very plain polo, no text, no sponsors or superfluous writing whatsoever, a slightly smaller fitzroy lion than what Shermo is sporting and no VFL logo..

if they had mixed colours, some plain, some with stroips (no: lad) i'd buy 10 of em.

Be good if they didn't look 10 years old off the rack too.

How ****ing hard is it.
N2850_410.jpg

Don't know if i'm outsider here as i have as good as been told not to post here.
But if you are at all concerned about FITZROY and are looking for some merchidise Fitzroy have Just release some new Training Singlets And Polo's.

www.fitzroyfc.com.au

Just hit the link you may find something that you like, and are supporting FOOTBALL in Fitzroy.
Thanks

Given the Court case, it also seems like funny timing. Brisbane suddenly seem to acknowledge the official Fitzroy Lion logo that was used back in the VFL, yet in Court they say they will say they have no idea what the Fitzroy Lion is....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Order your polo now by directly emailing the club rather than via the website so they really get the message!!! Um well maybe that is being a bit cheeky but it would make a point!

I already got a Fitzroy Lions polo that Brisbane were selling last year. It is a really good looking one - navy, with the the Fitzroy Lion on it and 1883. They might still have some left.

I already got a Fitzroy Lions polo that Brisbane were selling last year. It is a really good looking one - navy, with the the Fitzroy Lion on it and 1883. They might still have some left.

Thats sounds pretty cool.

I really like the new Polo to, I think I'll get one.
I think its a pitty with the retro tshirts that they didn't do a bears one or one that said 'fitzroy' on it, but I guess theres a bit of a history of people not caring if Brisbane and Fitzroy supporters are actually happy with things so we can't expect that to change any time soon.

Just got the polo through the mail. Quality merchandise. Deep blue & class embriodery.. My favorite shirt already. Might get another, for when this one wears out.

Good to know someone has one and has good feedback on it. Thanks for sharing your view :thumbsu:

Brought the grey womens t shirt (one with the Brisbane Lions logo that was used until 2000) yesterday, good quality and is cotton. Had a feel of the mens polo (I'll get one at a later date) and it feels so soft and is cotton and lighter material unlike the other polos that are produced in polyester and they feel so hot in summer.

Based off the postive feedback, I might I have to invest in one of those First 18 ladies t-shirt and put it in cotton wool for the future Mrs Dylan12.:p

wish it didn't have the VFL logo vandalising the 'Fitzroy' Lion logo on the polo (injunction anyone?).

i too will put my money where my mouth is though.

Hows this.. how damn classy would it look just a very plain polo, no text, no sponsors or superfluous writing whatsoever, a slightly smaller fitzroy lion than what Shermo is sporting and no VFL logo..

if they had mixed colours, some plain, some with stroips (no: lad) i'd buy 10 of em.

Be good if they didn't look 10 years old off the rack too.

How ****ing hard is it.
No offence mate, but its a 'retro' look they are going for. Its not the Fitzroy FC anymore, so what they're aiming for is exactly what they've achieved. There are simple designs for the Brisbane Lions available.....

If anyone is looking for some alternative Lions gear, have a look at the Fitzroy website; they have polos and singlets available.

Fitzroy%20AFC%20Singlets.jpg
Fitzroy%20FC%20polo.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back