New MFC Venue Partner - The Sporting Globe

Remove this Banner Ad

Literally pays for a membership if you want a couple good pairs of shoes ect
If you want a couple good pairs of shoes I suggest you don't buy New Balance. I found them to be shithouse in all areas of judgement. If you walk really slowly and mostly on grass and only in the dry and not near anything hard or sharp or above 20 degrees celcius and you get 70% off they might be ok.

If you want a couple good pairs of shoes I suggest you don't buy New Balance. I found them to be shithouse in all areas of judgement. If you walk really slowly and mostly on grass and only in the dry and not near anything hard or sharp or above 20 degrees celcius and you get 70% off they might be ok.
I have liked the rest of the team merchandise that they've put out otherwise. The best I've seen since I can remember in fact. s**t shoes though.

I usually buy Asics and just ordered the same size. They've arrived today (fast) so I'll check them tonight.
I've been buying asics nimbus for 10 years and found that this years model I'm a size a a half larger just to squeeze my foot in. Not sure what they were thinking there but I've converted to Mizuno and am seriously impressed.

They would probably suit me pretty well then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back