Mod. Notice New Mod Announcement

Remove this Banner Ad

Hahaha that was exactly my response TRS, why would AD wish that for us?

Is there some sort of newbie hazing protocol for new mods?

I'm a bit late, but allow me to bend the knee for our new overlords along with the rest. I'm sure they will wield the hammer wisely...or at least with some considerable flair.

Well done to both.

Is there some sort of newbie hazing protocol for new mods?

I'm not ready to talk about it. :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

tenor.gif

Wow so many, nice words, thank you.

It might be easier now that Blair is gone but not sure that I can change my ways too much as there is still Thomas and Mayne (although playing well at the moment).

BringouttheGimp, I went out yesterday and bought a red can of paint just for you.;)

Fortunately I go to most games or go to a friends home to watch interstate games on Fox, so it will be sad to miss the game day threads. :D

Starting of as a trainee and a lot to learn but am fortunate to have our great Mods who have extended their support.

Go Pies!!!!

Congrats to our new mods. Both excellent choices. We are a fortunate board!

To welcome you properly to modding, we need a big win on Friday night, with happy post game threads, and lots of love going around.:)
Vicky

You’ve always struck me as perfect mod material.

Just a passing thought.

:p

Dang missed again😉

You are the mod I’d love to see.

Even for One day, after a big match and the hammer you could inflict on interlopers (or on the non aish)....

Would be a thing of beauty.

You are the mod I’d love to see.

Even for One day, after a big match and the hammer you could inflict on interlopers (or on the non aish)....

Would be a thing of beauty.

RTX6ER0V-1024x683.jpg

Wow so many, nice words, thank you.

It might be easier now that Blair is gone but not sure that I can change my ways too much as there is still Thomas and Mayne (although playing well at the moment).

BringouttheGimp, I went out yesterday and bought a red can of paint just for you.;)

Fortunately I go to most games or go to a friends home to watch interstate games on Fox, so it will be sad to miss the game day threads. :D

Starting of as a trainee and a lot to learn but am fortunate to have our great Mods who have extended their support.

Go Pies!!!!

Remember the $2 shops sell em for $3.50 or some s**t like that.. don't go and spend a mint at bunnings on em.

Have fun with it re.. no white or vanilla colors re. And I urge you.. do not seek advice from the ottoman.. not enough vegemite in the mornings.. or should I say diddly squat of that s**t.. and you come up with s**t ideas and that re.. surprised he's a libra to be honest.

Unfbelievable mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fortunately I go to most games or go to a friends home to watch interstate games on Fox
Get Kayo - split cost with a friend (Mods have these I'm sure) - very cheap if there's 2 of you only $12.50 a month ea., no lock in contracts, main advantage......... don't need to be well behaved at friend's house if Pies losing...

PS - congrats :)

Vicky

You’ve always struck me as perfect mod material.

Just a passing thought.

:p

Thank you SV, but I'm happily retired. My four years at the helm (2014-2017) coincided with the Pies missing the finals.

I think there's a message there...

Get Kayo - split cost with a friend (Mods have these I'm sure) - very cheap if there's 2 of you only $12.50 a month ea., no lock in contracts, main advantage......... don't need to be well behaved at friend's house if Pies losing...

PS - congrats :)
Already have Stan, Netflix and Fetch and not really interested in other sports apart from racing and footy. Friend and brother live only 5 mins away, cheaper and they also do a good spread and drinks.:)

My greatest fear has been realised: Maggie5 has mod powers. Nice knowing you all ;)

Congrats to both though.
:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back