New Mod for this Board

Remove this Banner Ad

Just like to say that I think CAS79 will make an excellent Mod

He reads, reflects, then responds with humour when possible. See the Madeleine Mccann thread

Good luck with it CAS79!

Just like to say that I think CAS79 will make an excellent Mod

He reads, reflects, then responds with humour when possible. See the Madeleine Mccann thread

Good luck with it CAS79!

Nice to see you have stuck around too.

s00z is looking for some mods on her forum, dude. She has more traffic than BigFooty and needs a few users to help mod the boards.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no... Look, I'm not sure if you're aware, but I've twice been a trainee mod on Bay 13 and only just failed to get awarded full moderator status, and I had it on good authority from TWO mods that I'd be the next mod on the newly formed Crime board. :mad:

No, no, no, no, no, no, no... Look, I'm not sure if you're aware, but I've twice been a trainee mod on Bay 13 and only just failed to get awarded full moderator status, and I had it on good authority from TWO mods that I'd be the next mod on the newly formed Crime board. :mad:
Wow it doesn't take much to manipulate and fool a half-wit these days.

Just goes to show ya that the garden variety mod can't be trusted.

It doesn't, does it...
Obviously not. I mean you weren't able to fool me despite your long winded attempt to try it.

You'll never be mod material. You can get every half-wit s00z to support you, but the mods and admins aren't stupid enough to fall for what your posse of dumb shits fall for. Wonna will be a mod before you are.

Obviously not. I mean you weren't able to fool me despite your long winded attempt to try it.

You'll never be mod material. You can get every half-wit s00z to support you, but the mods and admins aren't stupid enough to fall for what your posse of dumb shits fall for. Wonna will be a mod before you are.

I thought they said you would be the new criminal on the mod board

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CAS79 getting off to a good start by needlessly trolling users.

Thank you

I must admit Madeleine Mccann forums are my main interest and stopping lies and cruel myths getting out

We'll get you into Aussie Rules yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back