Mod. Notice New Mod! Hank93

Remove this Banner Ad

May 24, 2006
Car 55
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks, Sturt, Liverpool, Arizona
After a lengthy screening process I'm pleased to finally blab the worst kept secret on BigFooty:

Our new moderator on the Adelaide board is Hank93!

You all know Hank... nice guy, Crows fan. Quality poster too which is a refreshing new direction for the Mod team.

Formerly known as @hdecure and before that fightingdreamer88 - can all you rank and file members please join me in wishing Hank93 a long and prosperous reign atop the Adelaide BF hierarchy.

All hail His Grace, Hank93 of Houses Jarman and Modra, First of His Name, King of the Midfield and the First Ruck, Lord of the Seven Backmen, and Protector of the Corridor.

You would think you need more to become a mod? o_O For god's sake the man has no pocket in that list! Protector of the Corridor, King of the Midfield is all well and good....but can he kick it from the pocket when we need it most?!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sick of putting my heart on the line for this mod game and not even getting a phone call back. it's like you guys instantly swipe left before I get the chance to share my dick pics with you :(

in all seriousness, Hank93 is a marvellous appointment, good luck buddy :thumbsu:

I'm sick of putting my heart on the line for this mod game and not even getting a phone call back. it's like you guys instantly swipe left before I get the chance to share my dick pics with you :(

in all seriousness, Hank93 is a marvellous appointment, good luck buddy :thumbsu:

Proof of dick pics or GTFO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back