Mod. Notice New Mod! Hank93

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif

After a lengthy screening process I'm pleased to finally blab the worst kept secret on BigFooty:

Our new moderator on the Adelaide board is Hank93!

You all know Hank... nice guy, Crows fan. Quality poster too which is a refreshing new direction for the Mod team.

Formerly known as @hdecure and before that fightingdreamer88 - can all you rank and file members please join me in wishing Hank93 a long and prosperous reign atop the Adelaide BF hierarchy.
Has he a note from his mother saying he's allowed to be a moderator ?

Last edited:
After a lengthy screening process I'm pleased to finally blab the worst kept secret on BigFooty:

Our new moderator on the Adelaide board is Hank93!

You all know Hank... nice guy, Crows fan. Quality poster too which is a refreshing new direction for the Mod team.

Formerly known as @hdecure and before that fightingdreamer88 - can all you rank and file members please join me in wishing Hank93 a long and prosperous reign atop the Adelaide BF hierarchy.

I'm not sure if you just made up that name but hilarious to see fightingdreamer88 was actually a former poster!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn, and i had put my house on deaneus becoming mod...

Ah well, congratulations Hank93 and enjoy the very thankless job that is moderating.
Sorry that's sad to hear of your loss

If you like you can share the accommodation i have in Adelaide, whilst you search for a new place to live ? .......

upload_2016-1-31_7-50-16.png

And welcome aboard Hank!

People also claim I petitioned hard for the role, and it couldn't be further from the truth.

You on the other hand should feel proud of the multiple times you've been nominated, campaigned like a pro behind the scenes, and finally got there.

For those that don't know Hank has also supported our twitter account for a number of years. He's going to be a great servant of our football cl.. err board. Well done mate, very much looking forward to working with you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back