Mod. Notice New Moderator - Expressions of interest

Are you interested in discussing crimes past and present, are you impartial to opinions and can you oversee discussions and help keep them on track with relevant information?

If you have a vested interest in becoming a BigFooty moderator on the Crime board, please post your expression of interest in this thread. Your EOI will be posted in line with the board expectations and not used as a springboard for abusing others.

If you're not interested then don't respond. There wont be any tolerance for nonsense in this thread.

Thanks.

Thanks to those who have expressed their interest to date. The opportunity to nominate will remain open until the 15th April where it will be closed and nominations assessed.

FYI, as a starting point - the position may start off as a "Community Leader" being the emphasis of a builder - not a traffic cop. We want to improve the flow of discussions across the board and promote constructive input and facilitate discussion.

The progression of Community Leader to Spec Moderator to Full Moderator provides a path to getting a feel for what it is we expect from moderators. Over the weekend the EOI will be closed and the current nominees will be notified accordingly.

Mike__

MaddAdam

Cancelled
10k Posts Bay 13: Vintage Bay Podcaster North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2009 Player Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
In the not so distant future
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Are you interested in discussing crimes past and present, are you impartial to opinions and can you oversee discussions and help keep them on track with relevant information?

If you have a vested interest in becoming a BigFooty moderator on the Crime board, please post your expression of interest in this thread. Your EOI will be posted in line with the board expectations and not used as a springboard for abusing others.

If you're not interested then don't respond. There wont be any tolerance for nonsense in this thread.

Thanks.

Hi Mike,

I'd be interested in becoming a mod on this board.

I have a pretty good handle on defamation law and contempt, which is pretty useful I'd imagine.

And I'm interested in this stuff.

MaddAdam

Cancelled
10k Posts Bay 13: Vintage Bay Podcaster North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2009 Player Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
In the not so distant future
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Thanks to those who have expressed their interest to date. The opportunity to nominate will remain open until the 15th April where it will be closed and nominations assessed.

Ah I only just saw this!

Back