Mod. Notice New Moderator for the St.Kilda Board!

Remove this Banner Ad

With preparations for the new season underway, please join me in congratulating Hubnester in his selection as Spec-Moderator for the Saints board.

As per usual for new moderators, Hub has to go through a process where he initially becomes a Spec-Moderator while he learns the ropes. Please pay him the same courtesy you would any other moderator and abide by his instructions.

Gotta say it took us a while. Hub was actually meant to be added to the team during the middle of last year as Cooksen stepped down. Given how the season was tracking last year I'm sure he is probably glad the process was delayed, lol.

Hub's been a poster on our board for almost 10 years and gets along well with pretty much everyone on here so I'm sure it'll be a great fit. Plus, it will be good to have another helping hand around the place!

Cheers!

Armitage2Riewoldt Kildonan

With preparations for the new season underway, please join me in congratulating Hubnester in his selection as Spec-Moderator for the Saints board.

As per usual for new moderators, Hub has to go through a process where he initially becomes a Spec-Moderator while he learns the ropes. Please pay him the same courtesy you would any other moderator and abide by his instructions.

Gotta say it took us a while. Hub was actually meant to be added to the team during the middle of last year as Cooksen stepped down. Given how the season was tracking last year I'm sure he is probably glad the process was delayed, lol.

Hub's been a poster on our board for almost 10 years and gets along well with pretty much everyone on here so I'm sure it'll be a great fit. Plus, it will be good to have another helping hand around the place!

Cheers!

Congrats Hubnester

Cheers!

great see the Hub step up

Thanks for all the messages guys. Been on a cruise for the past few days so haven't been active, but back on solid ground now.
I did of course pay the exorbitant cost of the Wifi so I could watch the game, and check in to read what's been going on here while I've been gone.

Cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back