Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 16, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
GO YOU CROW BOYS
Howdy folks.

We, the moderator team, were discussing The Sloane Ranger getting his silver bullets the other day (and Stabby fading into the sunset) with some of the Admins/Super Mods. (Congrats by the way TSR!). We decided, under recommendation and endorsement of the relevant authorities, to get another mod into our board before the season kicks off.

Given we have just recently appointed TSR and had a few others close, we revisited our assessment process and went to number 2 on the list (as opposed to calling for nominations etc).

Number 2 is undergoing the rigorous screening to make sure we're not appointing a megalomaniac (one's enough). We'll update this thread with their name and welcome them into the fold as soon as the required process is complete.

This is no excuse not to keep reporting stuff that needs our attention! But hopefully gives a better chance someone is always going to be around when action is required.

Stay tuned.

It's a pity you went with number 2, I miss a good ol' "make me a mod" thread " no really, I wasn't joking make me a mod" X 54 posts in the thread...thread.

It separates the wheat from the chaff so to speak.

In saying that, I will s**t myself laughing if Andrew Webster is 2

It's a pity you went with number 2, I miss a good ol' "make me a mod" thread " no really, I wasn't joking make me a mod" X 54 posts in the thread...thread.

It separates the wheat from the chaff so to speak.

In saying that, I will s**t myself laughing if Andrew Webster is 2
He's a very clear 2nd.

To every story.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the guys made such an impression on the Bigfella at the Fages catch up, that he had absolutely no choice to open up a new position.

I'm sure a better result than AFC creating a COO for notso ;)

Close - but not correct. The new moderator is Shutts. The AFC has already handled the mainstream media - now they are looking to censor what is said about the club on Bigfooty. It will achieve 2 goals:

1. Maintain complete silence about what is happening at our club.
2. Remove Rooch's number 1 news source.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back