Mod. Notice New Mods for the Geelong Board

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 10, 2003
Newtown
AFL Club
Geelong
Just like our team .. this board must continue move forward. Transition in our Mods is a sign of that.

So in keeping with that..
please welcome some new Mods to the best board on BigFooty.. catempire and dazbroncos

They will start out as Spec Mods , but I'm sure it will not take long before they have a full grasp of things.

They are two posters of the highest quality , they shown level headed approach over a long period of time.
Im sure they will continue on in fantastic way.

I have mainly enjoyed my time as a Mod but will but stepping back from the role.. A special thanks to all the posters on this board that have given positive feedback over the last few years I have done it

Turbo.

Last edited:
Just like our team .. this board must continue move forward. Transition in our Mods is a sign of that.

So as a sign of that..
please welcome some new Mods to the best board on BigFooty.. catempire and dazbroncos

They will start out as Spec Mods , but I'm sure it will not take long before they have a full grasp of things.

They are two posters of the highest quality , they shown level headed approach over a long period of time.
Im sure they will continue on in fantastic way.

I have mainly enjoyed my time as a Mod but will but stepping back from the role.. A special thanks to all the posters on this board that have given positive feedback over the last few years I have done it

Turbo.
Turbo good work, awesome effort, hope you continue to post
Hope the new mods continue to post as they are awesome posters

Last edited:

Haha! Is that the extent of your farewell speech? A 4-letter expletive? Lol

Come and play with the rest of us normal people now, Turbo- and thanks for all your hard work for the past... however long it's been.

Good luck to our new mods!
Its actually a 3 letter expletive. I'm still trying to work out the word.

Haha! Is that the extent of your farewell speech? A 4-letter expletive? Lol

Duh. Blind. It's a 3-letter expletive. :oops:

Come and play with the rest of us normal people now, Turbo- and thanks for all your hard work for the past... however long it's been.

Good luck to our new mods!

Just on 4 years for myself. Time for others to continue role.

Some very large shoes to be filled here and hopefully we can continue to make the GFC board a great place to be.

Appreciate the opportunity to serve, and a little patience please as I figure out what these bright buttons do…:D

Go Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Turbocat as your last act of power I think you should sticky the Friday inquisition

Alternatively dazbroncos or catempire as your first act of power I think you should sticky the Friday inquisition

:D

Some very large shoes to be filled here and hopefully we can continue to make the GFC board a great place to be.

Appreciate the opportunity to serve, and a little patience please as I figure out what these bright buttons do…:D

Go Catters
Nice choices-congratulations guys (although it's tricky to tell who's who on our board atm-everyone's merging into Enright, it's awesome).

One request Daz-can you please stay and do your mod duties from Melbourne-we've had a great couple of wins since you've been in the country, I reckon you're our lucky charm. :D

Very glad to have these two on board as spec mods, as you all will have noticed they have been fantastic with their posting quality over the last few years and their fair and even handed approach to all.

Please make them welcome as they settle into their new roles, they will be a great asset to the board.

Congrats catempire and dazbroncos and thank you for your efforts Turbocat. Probably a thankless job, done voluntarily too.

Starting to all make sense now Daz, this coming home was just a ruse to collect your badge and whistle;)

When I saw this thread the first thing I thought of was the line from the Oasis song "Hello".

Congrats to the new Mods and thanks Turbocat on a job well done.

Last edited:
Righto new rule anyone who takes the piss out of dazbroncos 's GO CATTERS = red card :D
Well done you campaigners - catempire as a mod :drunk: love it :D

thoroughly deserved. catempire has always been one of the more succinct posters on the board and I have always enjoyed his insight.

dazbroncos on the other hand.... ;) but seriously, dedication like no other. Long distance relationships are hard but he doesnt let that get in the way of love!

Ah,now I see why I'd didn't get asked to a Mod.
So now another 2 butts to kiss :p
Of course you wouldn't get it. You only have to look at your sig to know why :D

Congrats dazbroncos and catempire may you give instant reds to every hawthorn supporter that ventures onto our board :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back