New My Bloody Valentine LP About To Drop

Remove this Banner Ad

How loud did you expect?!?!? When i saw them in 2009, 8 rows from the front, my internal organs were vibrating and eyeballs at the point of melting.

Pretty much this.

I just spoke to a bloke at work who was closer to the stage than me and he still feels wobbly on his feet so maybe I was too far back. I stood right in front of the mixing desk and I was quite comfortable. It was loud but not Ministry or Ride loud.

Pretty much this.

I just spoke to a bloke at work who was closer to the stage than me and he still feels wobbly on his feet so maybe I was too far back. I stood right in front of the mixing desk and I was quite comfortable. It was loud but not Ministry or Ride loud.

Ride? So effing jealous right now.

Ride? So effing jealous right now.

Old Lion Hotel in 1992 for what I think was the "Leave Them All Behind" tour although as the album was called "Going Blank Again" it might have been that. They were phenomenal. They opened with "Leave Them All Behind" and I thought that would be the last thing I would ever hear it was that loud. I was that close to the speakers that it felt like you were being pushed away from them by the intensity of the volume.

Still in my Top 10 gigs of all time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back