^ New navigation bar ^ Thoughts & suggestions ^

Remove this Banner Ad

Many I gather, would have noticed the new navigation bar as the top of the page.

We currently have links to:

• MFC.com
  • Demonblog
  • BF Dees Twitter
  • Dee TV
And may soon have links too:

• Soon a news feed
  • Maybe also a link to Demonwiki
Firstly what are your thoughts?

If we had more what would you want them to be?

What do you think of the new addition?
Really helps the page a hub of information on all things Dees.

Also, you may have noticed that the link to Demonblog has changed places so there is potential for another sub board if we had reason to do it. But it would have to be a good reason & would have to start using the two sub boards a lot more before I think we would consider it.

The news feed probably covers everything Melbourne related at the moment. Outside of the home site, twitter, Demonblog etc. there isn't much else we can link to really. Would like to see a ling to Demonwiki if it's possible too, that's a handy site to have a quick link to.

I like the nav bar. However one suggestion though, can you make the links open in a new tab or window instead taking you away from Bigfooty by default?

I know you can use right click and 'Open as New Tab' or whatever but still would prefer it to open the pages elsewhere. Thoughts? :)

I like the nav bar. However one suggestion though, can you make the links open in a new tab or window instead taking you away from Bigfooty by default?

Chief, I agree. If that is possible that would be great.

So we're really going to give Supermercado TWO links in the new nav bar?

If we must, he does good work.

You can just middle click to open a new tab guys (click the mouse wheel)
You just rocked my world!

Many of the functions were just expedited by your sage advise. :thumbsu:*

* not a joke

And if you forget this/don't have a middle mouse button, you can just hold ctrl and left click on a link which does the same thing...

Thank you good sir.

I've been wondering about that for the best part of 4 yrs everytime I go to Demonblog.

Didn't want to oust myself as an internet numpty (which I spectacularly have just done anyway :eek:)

btw the Nav bar is a great idea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

News link now live!

If anyone wants to make a Flash voodoo doll thingy that people can stick pins into I'll post it :)

But for now I think that set of links is pretty much comprehensive. This board is now the spot for MFC discussion and links to news and information.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back