NFL New NFL Uniforms/Logos

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm curious about this mockup, which seems close to what we may see - I think it might look good in concept, but look poor on field.

OudVxYG_d-672x672.webp

And the white logo on the white helmet is a thumbs down from me.
They should return to the old logo and lighter blue. Maybe like this.

Broncos....seems like it is going to be that....

For those who care about these things, the Broncos are getting new uniforms this year that will be unveiled around draft time. Whether you love them or hate them, the parentheses stripes are gone. Here’s what I know.

The colors are not changing, we remain orange, white, and navy. There is a new color being introduced but it is used sparingly as a trim element. It’s a light grayish blue, it makes things look frozen. A big theme of these new uniforms is mountain peaks and ice.

The Broncos will be moving to white helmets permanently. The helmet logo remains the horse head but it has a shiny finish to stand out off the white shell. The helmet stripe is a classic tristripe of navy orange navy. The facemask will be interchangeable based on uniform combos.

There are three new tops and one throwback. The new tops are orange, navy, and white. All tops have white shoulders. On the orange top there are blue mountains with the white acting as a snow cap, and have white numbers with topography lines of the Rocky Mountains on the inside of them. The Navy uniforms are just Navy and white with very little orange. The white uniforms are white and orange with very little Navy and the only new top that doesn’t have blue mountains on the sleeve but instead has white ones with the new color marking their outline.

The Throwbacks are of the 80s variety with the classic D and the off blue helmets to match.

The Broncos have three pants options with the white navy and orange tops and they are white navy and orange. They feature no stripes but have 5280 stacked down the leg in the same color as the pants so it’s subtle.

just wanted to pass that along for the people who care about such things.

The white helmets suck. It such a lame look.

Bills, Dolphins, Colts, Chargers, Cardinals all have white helmets. Cowboys, Bucs, Patriots, Browns, Bengals, Titans all have white alternate/throwback helmets. Its overdone and boring. They don't stand out.

If they're sticking with navy and orange, its still the Bears colors. Royal blue and orange stand out because no other NFL team has that color combo. A royal blue helmet and an orange home jersey is unique, its a look that no other team has. That's what made the Broncos stand out from the other teams. But apparently, its not about having our own identity...its about following the crowd and blending in with the rest of the mindless sheep when it comes to uniforms.

The addition of mountains to the uniform is stupid. They're the Broncos, not the Rockies. The touch of snow and ice look is stupid. They're the Broncos, not the Avalanche.

The elevation written in the pants is such a crap idea. How many times do people have to say that wording all over the uniforms suck...remember BROWNS being written on their pants? It was a bad idea and people hated it.

These moronic owners and idiots at Nike are so stupid they don't understand what real fans like. They cater to kids and focus groups who have no clue of what makes a great uniform

Reports are the Lions are already changing uniforms again next year because their current ones suck. Browns, Bucs, Jags...all went back to more traditional looks as soon as they could because the lame designs they came out with sucked.

Which are the most popular uniforms? The throwbacks...Seahawks, Bucs, Patriots, Titans (Oilers), Eagles, Falcons....all are more favored than the stupid designs that come out like the Commies, Rams, Falcons and others that these idiots making these decisions can't get through their empty heads.

If this is indeed the direction the Broncos are going with their uniform, I will not spend a single cent of my hard earned money on such a crap product and no self respecting Broncos should either. Actually, you know what, I might....if there's another toilet paper shortage.

I may hate the Chiefs and Raiders, but I give them all the credit in the world for not messing with their great, clean, classic uniforms and for not coming out with a stupid alternate helmet (aside from the throwbacks they wore in the past).

Regarding Texans....

------

We have a ton of information to suggest that the team will try something new and buck current NFL trends.

Don't take my word for it.

VP of Marketing Doug Vosik @ around 16:30:

"We took the approach that was a little different that current NFL trends, you look at a lot of the more recent new uniforms, they tend to have one simple look and then they apply it to 3 or 4 uniforms. sor you're just basically looking at the same uniform on repeat... for us:"

He goes on to describe 4 completely different uniforms.

So yeah the team has explicitly addressed this concern of yours and deliberately decided to try not to please everyone (because as we've seen it pleases nobody - looking at you ARZ and ATL 👀). We can absolutely expect a lineup of designs that are distinct from each other.

Yes. They got a lot of feedback and found that the 4 most common groups of opinion were divided along these lines:

1. The people who like the current timeless look
2. The people who like the current look but want it to be refreshed
3. The people who want us to lean more into the Bull theme
4. The people who want us to pay tribute to H-Town Blue (The current and former Texans players had a huge impact on the design of this one - it is described as tough & mean)

So instead of making 1 uniform with 3 colors like every failed redesign in the last 5 years (try to please everyone = please no one), they went the opposite direction and decided to try not to please everyone with one simple and safe design. Instead, they made uniforms for each of the groups above and hope that everyone gets at least one uniform design that they love.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NFL draft cap "leak"

GJJFDJNXYAAk7P8

I don't mind it, I'm looking forward to the other 31 teams, but I reckon I'd be in the market for these ones.
Saw some others today, all the hats look fine. They didn't try and do too much like in years past.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back