NFL New NFL Uniforms/Logos

Remove this Banner Ad

But how much better would it have been if they used this traditional "Houston" uniform.....

IMG_8965-376x500.jpg

That looks fantastic. :thumbsu:

One of the best ive seen on here by a long long way.

The Vikings are rocking black uniforms with yellow numbers. The horns on the helmet are now black. An absolutely filthy look for the reigning NFC North Champs.

DiggsBlack.jpg

Please tell me that is just an alternative uni.

Why even have a purple helmet if your going black and yellow everywhere else? Looks terrible. Oh and Black horns on purple helmet? Really?

Please tell me that is just an alternative uni.

Why even have a purple helmet if your going black and yellow everywhere else? Looks terrible.

It'd be nothing more than a one off TNF like all the other colour rush.

The current helmet rules. It's another reason I don't get the color rush idea, Go all out or don't bother.

Yellow with purple would have made more sense, but it seems that clashed with whomever?

It'd be nothing more than a one off TNF like all the other colour rush.

The current helmet rules. It's another reason I don't get the color rush idea, Go all out or don't bother.

Im glad to hear J, i think the Vikings have one of the best uni's in the NFL as is. Hope it remains that way. :thumbsu:

The above i find revolting. Dont know if its because its so un Vikings or that color clash. Maybe im missing something not seeing the front of it, maybe it comes together better front on?

Either way, dont fix what isnt broken.

Im glad to hear J, i think the Vikings have one of the best uni's in the NFL as is. Hope it remains that way. :thumbsu:

The above i find revolting. Dont know if its because its so un Vikings or that color clash. Either way, dont fix what isnt broken.

Haha yeah there is no changes to the main uni. It's glorious as is, I think they have it nailed right now, but of course i'm biased. I still wish we would go all purple home and all white away though.

I didn't do it because I think/thought it would look good, I'm just playing cause it had me interested in what the combo would be like.

and again just for the hell of it...

DiggsBlackSmallHelm.jpg

If it's going to be the same as last year with 'Colour Rush' though it would likely not have any of the stripes on the uni left either, would just be straight black with yellow numbers/name.

Haha yeah there is no changes to the main uni. It's glorious as is, I think they have it nailed right now, but of course i'm biased. I still wish we would go all purple home and all white away though.

I didn't do it because I think/thought it would look good, I'm just playing cause it had me interested in what the combo would be like.

and again just for the hell of it...

DiggsBlackSmallHelm.jpg

If it's going to be the same as last year with 'Colour Rush' though it would likely not have any of the stripes on the uni left either, would just be straight black with yellow numbers/name.

My bad J, lol, sorry, didnt mean to be so harsh, i thought thats what they had released, didnt know it was your creation. Jebus, i feel like a right campaigner now.:$ Obiously ive never touched photo shop in my life as you can see.

I would have just said helmet doesnt work. Needs to be predominantly black or white. Looks much better like that. When i look at that uni i instantly think of The Shockers, Wichita States basketball team.

My bad J, lol, sorry, didnt mean to be so harsh, i thought thats what they had released, didnt know it was your creation. Jebus, i feel like a right campaigner now.:$ Obiously ive never touched photo shop in my life as you can see.

I would have just said helmet doesnt work. Needs to be predominantly black or white. Looks much better like that. When i look at that uni i instantly think of The Shockers, Wichita States basketball team.

No hard feelings mate, like I said I only did it to satisfy my own curiosity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's good that they're going back to the LA design. I'd imagine the new uniform will have the dull gold coloured pants which I don't think will look too good.
Overall it's a faded version of this beauty.

ericdickerson.jpg

Vikes changing to yellow (I think they have 2 Thursday Night games? TG is one of them?)

Yeah two in a row. @ Lions on TG and vs Cowboys the week after.

So 'Color Rush' isn't they all one colour deal now? Should be much better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back