NFL New NFL Uniforms/Logos

Remove this Banner Ad

New Jaguars uniforms, I can't wait for them to be ruined by players wearing an undershirt that is too long...

DbKKMjfVMAA57CS.jpg:large

Poor Jacksonville, just can't win. They've gone extreme in the other direction - extremely boring. Could have at least thrown in some jaguar-spot watermarks or something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So apparently the Black in the Jags Primary and the Teal is the Alternate? WTF? Jaguars aren't even Black?

And yes I'm just jealous as a Ravens fan we only wear black twice a year!

Can you post pics please? I'm excited at the prospect

Last edited:

Haha I just thought a black jaguar is a Panther? But now I'm reading that 6% of jaguars are black. 6%! that sounds like alternate territory to me!

Like I said this is just me being a jealous Ravens fan. I hate that we only see the black unis once or twice a year. We wear white WAY too ofen

Get it together Baltimore! Time to update and don't forget get rid of that outdated number font!

The Chinese knock off factory will be able to make those Jags uniforms for 5c... I've seen practice jerseys look more detailed than that bland crap.

Haha I just thought a black jaguar is a Panther? But now I'm reading that 6% of jaguars are black. 6%! that sounds like alternate territory to me!

Like I said this is just me being a jealous Ravens fan. I hate that we only see the black unis once or twice a year. We wear white WAY too ofen

Get it together Baltimore! Time to update and don't forget get rid of that outdated number font!

It would be pretty great if they had a teal primary uniform and then their alternate was black and gold in a black jaguar pattern.

Panthers are literally just black jaguars

Remove this Banner Ad

Back