NFL New NFL Uniforms/Logos

Remove this Banner Ad

Panthers are literally just black jaguars

I've learned something today. I guess it's the same scenario the Detroit Tigers and the Cinncinati Bengals are both Tigers only that one seems more obvious to me haha

Like I said this is just me being a jealous Ravens fan. I hate that we only see the black unis once or twice a year. We wear white WAY too ofen

Get it together Baltimore!
Another thing to blame on Harbs. IIRC he doesn't like the all-Black kit so we don't wear it

How come all these teams are allowed to make constant adjustments but the Rams have to wait 17 years to change theirs? Im pretty sure the Rams haven't done a uniform change in a long time, longer than jags and dolphins at least.
because they are minor changes. The Rams HAVE made minor changes

sexy

f3Lpt2t.jpg

so s**t

Those uni's are a stain on their history (when they used to wear them)

I was never a fan of them but the shadow numbers were on the jersey the last time they won a SuperBowl

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Word is that the Falcons aren't changing their uniform this season, not sure about the future.

I like how the Dolphins are going back to their roots.

I like the idea behind the Titans makeover, but not the execution (or the number font) - I read a graphic designer critique of NFL uniforms and he compared them to an XFL uniform.

I like how the Jags have a normal helmet now, but I still reckon this was one of the best uniforms ever. (I'm ignoring that they have a unique font :p)
capt_1aee8be24da24ff3950c82d85482445c_correction_jaguars_buccaneers_football_tps111_original.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back