NFL New NFL Uniforms/Logos

Remove this Banner Ad

Bears aren't going back to back. Defense will take a hit. Lost their DC, lost their DB's coach, lost a few starters. It's gonna hurt them.

I expect their offense to improve, but not enough to keep them in SB contention. They'll be around 7-9 IMO.

All the teams will be around 8 wins.

Lions I like because they already had the formula to win last year just didn't have the talent and experience. From memory they were one of the best TOP teams which is interesting because they weren't in the playoffs. They also had the best offseason in the division IMO. They added the perfect pieces for what they're doing on offense. CJ Anderson into a power scheme (look out for him to have a career year), Jesse James, TJ Hockerson and Danny Amendola to work the intermediate pass game. So they're building the Patriots 'formula' on offense. The TOP helps the defense tremendously, as you see in NE they are always near the top of the league in points allowed by the defense. For their defense they added Trey Flowers (!!!) and Justin Coleman (meh). The way the NFL is, it's so close between even the best and worst teams, whoever has the best offseason often turns out to be the best team, and I think the Lions are that team.

Vikings, I think had a lot of luck two years ago when they made the NFCCG, and not a lot of luck last year. People wrongly hung too much on Cousins for last season performance. I was definitely wrong thinking he's a top 8-12 QB, but he's certainly top 16ish. Kubiak coming in, it's going to be the same story, if the O-line is top 10 in the league, you have a Super Bowl contending team, if it's bottom 10, you will miss the playoffs. They drafted 3 Olinemen, and signed 2. Nothing mega exciting but you never know. It's a wait and see for me.

Packers, as GG.exe said, I'm not that excited by LaFleur, even Rodgers doesn't sound excited by him. It's kind of sad to see arguably the best QB ever get wasted but life's unfair. I don't see the offense being THAT much better, and although they added pieces on defense it's the same as the Vikings Oline, wait and see. I have some optimism Pettine can improve things in his 2nd year... Packers will be better IMO, but not sure how much better at this point. 8-8ish...

Bears aren't going back to back. Defense will take a hit. Lost their DC, lost their DB's coach, lost a few starters. It's gonna hurt them.

I expect their offense to improve, but not enough to keep them in SB contention. They'll be around 7-9 IMO.

All the teams will be around 8 wins.

Lions I like because they already had the formula to win last year just didn't have the talent and experience. From memory they were one of the best TOP teams which is interesting because they weren't in the playoffs. They also had the best offseason in the division IMO. They added the perfect pieces for what they're doing on offense. CJ Anderson into a power scheme (look out for him to have a career year), Jesse James, TJ Hockerson and Danny Amendola to work the intermediate pass game. So they're building the Patriots 'formula' on offense. The TOP helps the defense tremendously, as you see in NE they are always near the top of the league in points allowed by the defense. For their defense they added Trey Flowers (!!!) and Justin Coleman (meh). The way the NFL is, it's so close between even the best and worst teams, whoever has the best offseason often turns out to be the best team, and I think the Lions are that team.

Vikings, I think had a lot of luck two years ago when they made the NFCCG, and not a lot of luck last year. People wrongly hung too much on Cousins for last season performance. I was definitely wrong thinking he's a top 8-12 QB, but he's certainly top 16ish. Kubiak coming in, it's going to be the same story, if the O-line is top 10 in the league, you have a Super Bowl contending team, if it's bottom 10, you will miss the playoffs. They drafted 3 Olinemen, and signed 2. Nothing mega exciting but you never know. It's a wait and see for me.

Packers, as GG.exe said, I'm not that excited by LaFleur, even Rodgers doesn't sound excited by him. It's kind of sad to see arguably the best QB ever get wasted but life's unfair. I don't see the offense being THAT much better, and although they added pieces on defense it's the same as the Vikings Oline, wait and see. I have some optimism Pettine can improve things in his 2nd year... Packers will be better IMO, but not sure how much better at this point. 8-8ish...

Bears cemented at 1
Lions or Vikings can be 2 or 3
Packers cemented at 4

I don't like Cousins much, Vikings will probably lose a lot of 1-7 pt games.

Even still, I can see the whole division being very close, regardless the order, something like...

10-6
9-7
8-8
6-10

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Youre overeacting to Cousins last year LA, that line was a disgrace. Then you had an OC calling a zillion pass plays and no running game. He'll be better this year.

Youre overeacting to Cousins last year LA, that line was a disgrace. Then you had an OC calling a zillion pass plays and no running game. He'll be better this year.
I agree, just maybe some other QB's went ahead of him rather than Cousins actually dropping off. Cousins copped way too much criticism last year

I am worried about the Lions early season schedule though. Can easily see them starting 1-3.

I think it goes

@ Cardinals
vs. Chargers
vs. Eagles
@ Chiefs

or something

I think your right, they win the uniform match up against the Cards, lose the rest at the moment.

Where is the George Halas reference on that Bears' throwback uni?
They've put it on the back of the helmet.
Screen-Shot-2019-06-07-at-10.24.16-PM.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back