NFL New NFL Uniforms/Logos

Remove this Banner Ad

They look pretty good.

Anyone have anywhere to buy them for a decent price these days?

I bought a throwback from Fanatics recently and luckily it was from gambling winnings because by the time you exchange the currency and the 10% extra they charge it gets a bit ridiculous for a jersey.

Some of you may be aware of Bigfooty's Footy Jumpers & Graphic Design board, and that we regularly hold league style sports design competitions where entrants come up with their very own football team and create that team's visual identity, including a logo and uniforms, which is then put in a league against other entrants where games are decided by a vote.

We've currently got bidding up for the board's first ever American Football league, so if you have a keen interest in football design, come and have a look.

Some of you may be aware of Bigfooty's Footy Jumpers & Graphic Design board, and that we regularly hold league style sports design competitions where entrants come up with their very own football team and create that team's visual identity, including a logo and uniforms, which is then put in a league against other entrants where games are decided by a vote.

We've currently got bidding up for the board's first ever American Football league, so if you have a keen interest in football design, come and have a look.

this thread would be better

I'm not sure if it was the lighting or the coverage today, but the Panthers blue seemed a bit darker in todays match

From today :
Buccaneers-Panthers-Football.jpg

Previously :
carolina-panthers-new-uniforms_937358.jpg

And I've never noticed, before today, that the silver in the Bucs numbers is actually reflective.

"Deep roots in Los Angeles" = Silver and Black ;)

So Browns and Rams to unveil new threads for next year.
i think LA will be blue and white in the famous ram horn on sleeve look, but with a dash of gold added here and there. but the ram horn on sleeve design will be more stylized, sleeker.

browns will revert back to previous traditional design, but be again stylized/modernized.

i think LA will be blue and white in the famous ram horn on sleeve look, but with a dash of gold added here and there. but the ram horn on sleeve design will be more stylized, sleeker.

browns will revert back to previous traditional design, but be again stylized/modernized.
I agree on both. I reckon the Rams will be a modern take on the 1950s design, but I'm hoping they'd go for something out of the box and the Browns might borrow from the Jets reboot, not as garish as BROWNS plastered everywhere, but more subtle.

I agree on both. I reckon the Rams will be a modern take on the 1950s design, but I'm hoping they'd go for something out of the box and the Browns might borrow from the Jets reboot, not as garish as BROWNS plastered everywhere, but more subtle.
the big problem for LA is that both they and the chargers share the traditional colors of LA -- blue and yellow. they ought to try to have very distinct colors from each other imo. so either we see the chargers almost completely rebranded (color-wise) or the Rams do it (they used to be red black as cleveland)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was a period of time (1964 - 72) where they were purely white and blue

GG is right though that the colours between the two franchises are very similar and it would probably be better for both of them if they weren't

(they used to be red black as cleveland)
Too similar to Atlanta/Arizona imo to go back to a colour scheme they used for 1 season before they were even in LA. I doubt any Rams fans have links to the Cleveland Rams iteration

Last edited:
* the chargers, they'll be out of LA before you know it. The NFL won't persist much longer. Spanos has probably already been told to start looking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back