NFL New NFL Uniforms/Logos

Remove this Banner Ad

Whats the "Denver thing"?
broncos-throwback.jpg

Denver throwback

packers-throwbacks.jpg

Green Bay throwback
Not that the GB jersey was THAT bad...

Remember people they're throwbacks. They're not wearing them because some guy at Nike or Reebok thought they look good.

I actually don't mind the Steelers throwback.

1000 times this

I don't think it looks good at all. Here is the whole uni (which they will wear twice this season apparently)

scaled.php

I think i could handle this bumble bee look with black pants......but the gold pants makes it a Barry Crocker.

Remember people they're throwbacks. They're not wearing them because some guy at Nike or Reebok thought they look good.

I actually don't mind the Steelers throwback.
Let's be fair, they're only churned out so teams/manufacturers can draw more money from the fans.

I think i could handle this bumble bee look with black pants......but the gold pants makes it a Barry Crocker.

To me it's the socks, maybe plain black would work better, or mostly black with a couple of thin stripes.

Arent throwbacks supposed to commemorate a teams history? If so, why commemorate a 2 win season?

As GG said it's 80 years but they've already worn the 1933 throwback (1996 I think it was) so they've gone for the 1934 edition I spose.

photo(82).jpg

Pittsburgh+Steelers+1200.jpg

Let's be fair, they're only churned out so teams/manufacturers can draw more money from the fans.

This is a big part of it. Some teams wear inaccurate throwbacks for no reason other than to generate $$$. At least this is an anniversary and it stays true to the original design.

Looking at the old Reebok jerseys and new Nike jerseys for the Falcons, besides the different logo, the ONLY difference seems to be the numbers. The new Nike ones are a little more rounded.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dolphins don’t deny leaked image is their new logo

new-dolphins-logo.jpg

An image of what appears to be a new helmet logo for the Dolphins recently emerged, via the fan site DolfansNYC.com.

On Wednesday, Dolphins CEO Mike Dee addressed the rumored logo leak on Twitter, without specifically denying that the leaked image is the new logo.

“Lots of buzz re logos,” Dee said. “Love the passion! We continue to explore a # of design alternatives…final decision by Draft.”

Of course, he didn’t admit it, either. It’s possible that the logo is simply one of several potential choices.

Either way, change is coming for the Dolphins. Their fans surely would prefer that change come in the form of improved performance.

love that the dolphins are changing but I dislike both those raiders designs

I like the 1st Raiders one.

The new Dolphins one looks like something you'd find on a tuna can. Unless it's not official, I remember the Dolphins were going to go with a logo that had the orange sun filled completely in about 1994, but it never saw the light of day (can't find an image of it unfortunately)

Found this one on a Dolphins forum that suits better
finfan-620x465_zps7fec7cf4.jpg

Jaguars will be getting a new look in 2013

x3501-e1360068772906.jpg

The Super Bowl is over, the offseason is here, which means everything is geared toward the 2013 season.

And that means change is coming for every team, at many levels.

For the Jaguars, it includes a new logo, which will be unveiled later this spring.

Tucked deep into an unrelated item on the team’s official website was the announcement, with owner Shad Khan confirming the change.

Khan said the new look will “rolled out [on] the NFL’s schedule,” and added “It’s going to be great.”

Khan’s trying to create an institutional change to his franchise, and the new logo would be fine.

Getting better players would be a good next step, but that’s the kind of thing that’s going to take new general manager David Caldwell more time to draw up.

New dolphins logo and uniforms as well and possibly a slight colour tweak from what ive heard. I'm excited! The current iteration of our logo has brought nothing but misery.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back