NFL New NFL Uniforms/Logos

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
The logo is getting a slight change too.

I just want to avoid any grey, especially pants.
Black helmet, white+red old falcon logo, red jersey, black pants, red socks.
or
Red helmet, old falcon logo, black jersey, red pants, black socks.

make it happen LicoriceAllsorts on photoshop....

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Leaks

Makes no sense because the video has pewter in it

HNydf0y.png

1eTO2iD.png

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Leaks

HNydf0y.png

1eTO2iD.png
probably a troll.
that tie-dye look would be appalling. after the appalling nature of the last jersey change they should be a bit more solid colors and simple design.
but if that's true...bringing back bucco bruce tweaked to look more nasty is a fantastic idea.

anyway, like you said....the video seems to contradict this.

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
0:25: The first real hint I could spot beyond confirming that there will be new uniforms is the bright red cable this man pulls out from his backpack. The red looks like the color rush color.

0:38: While the man is pulling out the cables, you can spot his creamsicle colored watch. This watch can be seen at the beginning while he opens the garage door, but this is a clearer view.

0:39: A newspaper clipping reads "Return to Glory," referring to Michael Spurlock's kickoff return touchdown against the Falcons- the first ever for the Bucs. The Bucs were wearing the red uniforms from our Super Bowl era that day.

0:42: The glue to paste these clippings to the wall is a bright white. This would match the infamous reddit post, but this is really the only time we see bright white in the video.

0:47: Another newspaper headline reads "Tampa gets NFL Franchise." Obviously, this references the Creamsicles when talking about uniforms.

0:48: Very briefly you can see "Many Happy Returns" and "Believe It" as newspaper headlines, both referencing the Super Bowl team (and uniforms).

0:53: The headline for the change to the 2014 hideous uniforms reads "Bucs New Uniforms Mold Old With New."

1:01: A newspaper headline references the Bucs last trip to the playoffs "2007 NFC South Division Champs."

1:11: "A Bold New Era" and "Wait No Mo" can be seen in the collage, these are shots at Bucs Nation your typical pieces to hype up the change.

1:14: Finally, we see the grand finale. The Bucs pirate ship with a blend of colors. The pirate ship looks like a modern version of the logo, not really any more like the Super Bowl uniforms or the 2014 ones. The biggest takeaway here is the colors. The blend seems to be mostly made of red and pewter with touches of the creamsicle orange.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Matt Tabeek is a columnist for AtlantaFalcons.com and does a mailbag for fans to ask questions pertaining to the team. Someone asked about the uniforms, and he responded:

“First, thanks for the support and kind words. I’ve said dozens and dozens of times and I’ll say it again: This space is here because of you, the fans. As far as the uniforms go – and I wish I had a dollar for every question I receive about them – I cannot give away any specific details about them or I’ll get in some pretty big trouble! However … I have seen them and I can give you my reactions. Flat out, I think they are sweet looking. And I’ll add this, too: When I first laid eyes on them (on a computer screen), they were not what I was expecting. And I’ll add one more thing: When I finally saw them in person and actually held them (and the helmet) for the first time, I liked them even more. Loved them, actually. That’s all I can say. Lips are sealed, folks.”

Maybe it’s just me, but this reaction seems to suggest that the uniforms have a significant change to them, including the helmet. There’s been a lot of speculation on whether the Falcons will remain with black helmets or go back to the classic red. Another interesting question is whether will they change their logo or not, and someone also asked Tabeek that.

“I can’t say, Jim. You’ll have to wait and find out in April.”

Maybe just my speculative mind, but a “no” would’ve been fair here. The fact that he didn’t say no tells me that there will be some form of change to the Falcons’ logo — just how much change is the question now.

In news that could also subtly impact the uniforms, the team also has apparently updated their word mark, as witnessed on the top of owner Arthur Blank’s recent letter to fans. The letters have changed slightly in design and also have a bolder look to them. The spacing is also significantly changed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
When the Los Angeles Rams move to SoFi Stadium next season, they’ll do so with a refreshed look. Not only will they be getting new uniforms this year, but the helmets will be updated, the colors will change and the logo will look different.

That’s all been confirmed by Rams COO Kevin Demoff, which has fans both excited and anxious to see what their team will look like in 2020 and beyond.

A large contingent of fans wants the Rams to keep their throwback uniforms as the permanent ones, tweaking the away jerseys to match the blue and yellow color scheme. Others would like to see the team go back to the navy and white look from the early ‘70s.

While the Rams have only said the updates will honor the team’s history with a modern take, there have been no hints as to what the colors or uniforms will look like.

Or have there been?

Fans on Reddit and Twitter are convinced the Rams are subtly hinting that their new color scheme will be navy and yellow. Recently, the team has used more of those colors on social media, which has alerted some fans.

This tweet from the Rams celebrating the new year is particularly interesting, given the navy and yellow colors.

Additionally, the Rams handed out rally towels for the upcoming SoFi Stadium, which featured – you guessed it – navy and yellow colors.

This Rams Nation account on Twitter has a keen eye toward it all, noticing the trend.

On the team’s website, there are other subtle hints at the navy and yellow color scheme. The banner for downloading the app features those colors.

1581597050311.png

The top banner that reads “One House. One Dream” also uses those colors. So does the link to buy tickets for 2020, as well as the team’s official podcast, “Ramblin’.”

1581597070560.png

When the Rams announced Torry Holt and Isaac Bruce as Hall of Fame finalists on Thursday, they used the same colors in the graphics. Again.

The team’s Instagram account is littered with navy and yellow accents, as well. The graphics made by the Rams all use those colors, like this one recognizing Tyler Higbee’s season.

Going to navy and yellow would make a lot of sense. It features colors from every era. The navy matches what the Rams wore in St. Louis, as well as the 1960s and early ‘70s. The yellow honors the teams from 1973-1999.

The Rams already wear navy helmets, too, which don’t even match their throwback uniform colors. A switch to navy jerseys would tie the uniform together better without having to change the helmet much at all.

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Matt Tabeek is a columnist for AtlantaFalcons.com and does a mailbag for fans to ask questions pertaining to the team. Someone asked about the uniforms, and he responded:

“First, thanks for the support and kind words. I’ve said dozens and dozens of times and I’ll say it again: This space is here because of you, the fans. As far as the uniforms go – and I wish I had a dollar for every question I receive about them – I cannot give away any specific details about them or I’ll get in some pretty big trouble! However … I have seen them and I can give you my reactions. Flat out, I think they are sweet looking. And I’ll add this, too: When I first laid eyes on them (on a computer screen), they were not what I was expecting. And I’ll add one more thing: When I finally saw them in person and actually held them (and the helmet) for the first time, I liked them even more. Loved them, actually. That’s all I can say. Lips are sealed, folks.”

Maybe it’s just me, but this reaction seems to suggest that the uniforms have a significant change to them, including the helmet. There’s been a lot of speculation on whether the Falcons will remain with black helmets or go back to the classic red. Another interesting question is whether will they change their logo or not, and someone also asked Tabeek that.

“I can’t say, Jim. You’ll have to wait and find out in April.”

Maybe just my speculative mind, but a “no” would’ve been fair here. The fact that he didn’t say no tells me that there will be some form of change to the Falcons’ logo — just how much change is the question now.

In news that could also subtly impact the uniforms, the team also has apparently updated their word mark, as witnessed on the top of owner Arthur Blank’s recent letter to fans. The letters have changed slightly in design and also have a bolder look to them. The spacing is also significantly changed.
Sportslogos-Template-1-590x240.png

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Ok, so Rams are going dark navy blue and yellow with some white. A new logo -- tho, that doesn't make sense, given SoFi's shell is designed to look like the shape of the current logo.

That means Chargers sticking with powder blue and yellow.

Still not different enough imo. Chargers need to completely rebrand.

Wouldn't be shocked if the Chargers are that unknown total surprise team that does a new uniform in 2020.

Leaks

HNydf0y.png

1eTO2iD.png
I doubt that's true, given that whole concept was ripped from one if the entries in the redesign the Bucs comp on the UniWatch site a few months ago.
MarkMorgan.jpg

I doubt that's true, given that whole concept was ripped from one if the entries in the redesign the Bucs comp on the UniWatch site a few months ago.
MarkMorgan.jpg

New logo looks excellent, would be glad to see them moving away from the Pac-Man numbers and font also.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back