NFL New NFL Uniforms/Logos

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Cardinals desperately need new uniforms. One design element that's never worked for me in football is piping and anything approaching side panels (ala the Broncos) and the Cardinals somehow combined both.
Your Patriots have both piping and side panels. As well as shoulder arcs. Too busy. Hopefully their new uniform is cleaner.

Titans is too busy. Bengals needs an overhaul of just their jersey. Oddly, Jaguars new one is too plain. Theyd look much better with multiple striping of their colors which are a good combination. Dolphins need to go back to their classic look. So should the Saints.

I wish more teams wore a contrasting jersey and pants of their two darker colors for their Home uniforms...like Falcons Black and Red. Broncos Orange and Navy. Texans Navy and Red. Etc.

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Too bright

91693111_1131225660575732_6442385475813507072_n.jpg

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
President McKay helped make sense of and explain why the change has taken so long.

“I’m jacked about the new uniforms. Listen anytime you do it, first of all, it’s not a [normal] process. It doesn’t take one week or two weeks or three months or a year. This is years. This is a lot of fan input, a lot of player input. This is a great partnership with Nike and them helping. I’m looking forward to the unveil. I have no question that’ll you’ll have people say I didn’t expect this or I didn’t expect that. That’s part of it. But it’s cool and I’m looking forward to it.”

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Actually, i love both bucs and falcons uniforms. It's good to see teams are going to more clean classical designs. I really love the Falcons one, so nice. Only problem is, bucs and falcons look exactly the same or too similar in terms of color combinations, all three uniforms
Come again *****? What is classic about the Falcons gradient uniforms?

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Come again *****? What is classic about the Falcons gradient uniforms?
Its clean, sir. No fancy overly designy striping etc. Just a monochrome jersey, numbers on shoulders, a nice badge on each sleeve, a simple armpit stripe that matches the pants stripe. And, i love the font theyre using, and how the second color sits on the outside off center

Back