NFL New NFL Uniforms/Logos

Remove this Banner Ad

Like i said....and got downvoted to negative number on the Rams reddit.....rams shouldve adopted usc colors and fanbase, given chargers resemble ucla....and both teams would benefit creating an nfl rivalry/fanbase divided by the ncaa rivalry

Reddit rams fans can be so cruel. Negative numbers downvote, that's just plain mean. 😂

Jets jersey ranked last? GTFO here, it's the Cards and Jags ...and it's not even close. Such a terrible list....just putting this article out here for the lols and for people to rank their own...

Sorting in groups in no particular order:

Garbage, replace asap

Cards
Jags
Falcons
Rams

Tradition smadition, you bore the s**t out of me:

Giants
9es
Cheifs

Love it, except for one thing...numbering

Ravens
Eagles

Solid

Titans
Broncos
Jets
Packers
Panthers
Steelers
Bills
Browns
Redskins
Seahawks
Bucs
Saints
Bengals
Texans

The best of the best

Chargers
Raiders
Cowboys
Dolphins
Bears
Pats
Colts
Vikings
Lions

Jets jersey ranked last? GTFO here, it's the Cards and Jags ...and it's not even close. Such a terrible list....just putting this article out here for the lols and for people to rank their own...

I wasn't a fan of the Jets initial reveal (especially the word mark and weird shoulder stripe), but they look good on field, especially under lights. Clearly not the worst.

I wasn't a fan of the Jets initial reveal (especially the word mark and weird shoulder stripe), but they look good on field, especially under lights. Clearly not the worst.

The green and black look very good imo.

The one thing I hate about the Jets is the Logo, why have have a football in it and no jet?

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
This is a legit official proposal....thats a tail instead of a feather...neat....

Washington-Red-Wolves.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know it's not NFL, but holy s**t this how you create buzz and hype around a launch of a team name....amazing job by those in charge of the Seattle Kraken.. sexy logo too!

The secondary logo of the Kraken is the anchor below, but see if you can spot anything else before I spill the beans in the next, so clever...

images.png

The top of the anchor is the Seattle Spaceneedle. So awesome

Washington should get whoever the company was to put this together to do their relaunch.

Sounds dumb regardless.

Might as well be called the Seattle Loch Ness Monster.

It's original. I don't think it's the greatest name but it fits the Seattle area being a fishing city. Think it's one of those names that will sound better over time.

The Vegas Golden Knights sounded stupid at first also but it's grown on me, the logo is also amazing. Hockey do a s**t load better job than the NFL does with logos and uniforms.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back