NFL New NFL Uniforms/Logos

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
The Vegas Golden Knights sounded stupid at first also but it's grown on me, the logo is also amazing. Hockey do a sh*t load better job than the NFL does with logos and uniforms.
I kind of disagree, I think overall NFL has better logos than NHL but the Penguins + Golden Knights have the two best logos of all of them.

I kind of disagree, I think overall NFL has better logos than NHL but the Penguins + Golden Knights have the two best logos of all of them.

You seen the Rams new logo yea?

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Rams Uniform schedule
Ehqt6YVUMAAcRRW

Also looks like Color rush is dead?

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Browns coming up with a throwback uni for next season by all accounts. It seems like the one helmet rule is being scrapped, so we might see a wave of throwback reveals coming this offseason.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Report: NFL and Under Armour are ending licensing contract

Under Armour is set to end its licensing contract with the NFL, according to a report from the Financial Times on Tuesday.

The contract had allowed for the brand to be displayed on accessories like gloves during games. Now Under Armour will be restricted from its logo being shown in that capacity.

Under Armour did not disclose when the contract would expire, but the Financial Times reported it would be at the end of this year.

Athletes like Tom Brady, who will quarterback the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the Super Bowl against the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday, have sported Under Armour during games. Individual player contracts were going to be re-evaluated, Under Armour told The Financial Times.

A spokesperson for Under Armour told the Financial Times that the brand is in contact with the NFL for potential "alternative opportunities." Messages made by USA TODAY Sports on Wednesday afternoon to Under Armour were not immediately returned.

The previous deal was estimated to be around $10-15 million per year, according to the Financial Times.

Under Armour gave up its jersey rights deal with Major League Baseball in 2019 to Nike. Under Armour had negotiated a 10-year agreement with Fanatics in 2016. Now it remains only a footwear supplier and has a number of MLB endorsers, Bloomberg reported.

Reports last year also indicated Under Armour was trying to end contracts with the University of California, Los Angeles and the University of California, Berkeley; these are worth a combined $300 million, according to the Financial Times.

Back