Prediction New numbers for 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Our list is complete (apart from an SSP) so it’s nearly time to allocate the vacant numbers to the newbies.

10, 18, 19, 33, 34, 38, 39, 41 and 43 are all available.

I’ll guess
10 Chesser
18 Hough
19 SPS (feels like he might want to honour Betts, I dunno)
33 Bazzo
34 Jilliams
38 whoever our rookie signing is
39 vacant in the vain hope Cameron might return
41 Clark

Our list is complete (apart from an SSP) so it’s nearly time to allocate the vacant numbers to the newbies.

10, 18, 19, 33, 34, 38, 39, 41 and 43 are all available.

I’ll guess
10 Chesser
18 Hough
19 SPS (feels like he might want to honour Betts, I dunno)
33 Bazzo
34 Jilliams
38 whoever our rookie signing is
39 vacant in the vain hope Cameron might return
41 Clark

#39 has been worn by indigenous players for a number of years (since Hunter, although TBF it has barely made league appearances).

I'm not sure if there is significance there or not - but if so I'd guess one of SPS or JJ might want it.

SPS might want 5 also, assuming we don't retire it for a year for Shep.

#39 has been worn by indigenous players for a number of years (since Hunter, although TBF it has barely made league appearances).

I'm not sure if there is significance there or not - but if so I'd guess one of SPS or JJ might want it.

SPS might want 5 also, assuming we don't retire it for a year for Shep.

Broome, Dick, Karpany and Cameron combined for 19 games over 12 years, don’t think we need to worry too much about it having much significance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So we've got two forward/rucks named Williams and the club decided to give the second one a number two up from the first one. A cunning plan to confuse the opposition?

Jack has apparently also been told to dye his hair red and lighten his skin.

Im kinda surprised Harry Edward wasn’t given a lower number. 18/19 would have been a nice upgrade for him

SPS number 5 or it's getting a rest? They have him 10 by the look

He’s 10 on that board.

Hopefully 5 remains allocated to Shep for the year, since he’s still technically on the list til October. Would be a nice way to recognize him.

I cannot recall someone owning 42. I like the idea of being Harry bring the man.

Only players ahead of him at the moment are Morrison (64 games), Rintoul (39), Wilkes/Maister (23) and McGovern (13), and two of them moved jumpers and ended up playing more in the other jumper.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back