Sydney
4A90F0F9-8303-41EB-A469-D5BB29A2EF3F.jpeg

Jun 8, 2023
Scotland
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Miami Dolphins, Warwickshire CCC
Another Aussie is in with a chance of making it in the NFL! I say "in with a chance", but this one appears to have made the 53 already.

Lou Hedley, punter with the New Orleans Saints, signed with them last month at the age of 30. His career to date includes time spent working as a scaffolder, and running a tattoo parlour in Indonesia. :cool:

I would say good luck to him, but he seems to have things pretty well worked out already. 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers
Sharpe always making drama baiting for clicks.
The guy threw a temper tantrum and made it all about him as a spectator at a Lakers game in his 50's. So embarrassing. Anything he says about people acting up is irrelevant.

Big deal about nothing, this isn't under 13's football. Grow up Shannon Sharpe and Arthur Smith.
Being a backup QB I would be cutting him first thing this morning.

Can't be trusted to take instructions from the coach, cant be trusted to follow a game plan.

Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers

Can't be trusted to take instructions from the coach, cant be trusted to follow a game plan.
Scored a TD while going rogue and calling his own play. Maybe the Saints should make him OC, seems to know what hes doing.

Scored a TD while going rogue and calling his own play. Maybe the Saints should make him OC, seems to know what hes doing.
If only you could start every play off in victory formation when the d isn't ready

Nov 12, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong

Considering it was the entire offence on the field at the time that made the decision, you gunna cut them all?
Or, how about firing the guy who the players don't respect and had lost the locker-room and leaders WELL before yesterdays game.

Considering it was the entire offence on the field at the time that made the decision, you gunna cut them all?
Or, how about firing the guy who the players don't respect and had lost the locker-room and leaders WELL before yesterdays game.
Nah just * the back up QB off who is showing why he can't be trusted as a starter

Coach can't have lost the rest of the team off considering they were up by like 30 and end up finishing with a winning record pretty much where their talent level should have them

Nov 12, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Nah just * the back up QB off who is showing why he can't be trusted as a starter

Coach can't have lost the rest of the team off considering they were up by like 30 and end up finishing with a winning record pretty much where their talent level should have them

Social media posts from veteran leaders of the team, and comments made to the media, all supporting and agreeing with Winston, suggest he clearly has.
Pretty obvious looking at the form of the team DA has lost their respect.
Sure, a "winning" record, in the worst division in the NFL with one of, if not THE easiest fixture.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back