Teams New Orleans Saints - The Who Dats

Mad_Hatter

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 12, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Massive hole to fill, rumours floating around that it was somewhat about freeing up cap space for Jared Cook, but we don't really have a decent center on the list to fill the spot (so they'll look to the draft I suppose) and Max was a BLOODY good center.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mad_Hatter

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 12, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
I hold out hope that we can limp to the bye with a winning record, then get Drew back for a big second half of the year on the way to the playoffs.
What a nightmare of a game, refs f’ed us again, lost Drew, lost Anzalone (surprising no-one) and a few others pulled up sore throughout the game, AND our o-line looked impotent while our secondaries, in particular Apple, looked trash.
Ugh s**t result.

Helfarch

Premiership Player
Mar 31, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood
I hold out hope that we can limp to the bye with a winning record, then get Drew back for a big second half of the year on the way to the playoffs.
What a nightmare of a game, refs f’ed us again, lost Drew, lost Anzalone (surprising no-one) and a few others pulled up sore throughout the game, AND our o-line looked impotent while our secondaries, in particular Apple, looked trash.
Ugh s**t result.
Apple is a trashcan wearing an NFL uniform.

St Kilda Death

Club Legend
Sep 18, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
NOLA
Apple is a weak link for sure, but can play his role when things are going well.
Could it have been a different story if the refs didn't screw us? Huge momentum blow to us and reprieve for LA.
Don't know why coach was so conservative, why didn't we see Hill in action? Teddy looked bland.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mad_Hatter

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 12, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Apple is a weak link for sure, but can play his role when things are going well.
Could it have been a different story if the refs didn't screw us? Huge momentum blow to us and reprieve for LA.
Don't know why coach was so conservative, why didn't we see Hill in action? Teddy looked bland.
Refs completely f’ed us no doubt.
Especially that deadball call, after that we just looked flat.
Plus the multiple times a BS holding call cost us first downs...

Pardon me

Club Legend
Aug 13, 2016
South Gippsland
AFL Club
St Kilda
Ugh s**t result.
Hold the same hope mate - never been a fan of Apple either. Goes missing on too many plays and needs the D line to pressure at a phenomenal rate to create extra pressure to cover his man.
Plus side: Drew’s surgery went flawlessly by all reports.
I really don’t want the last few seasons to be the ‘oh so close’ Year’s and we fall off a cliff.
Think we stick with Teddy. I get more frustrated than not when Payton gets Taysom involved in his trick plays - maybe as a stand-alone qb he won’t try his crazy schemes.
I dunno, I’m flat as after that game and with the Seahawks up next think we could be in a world of hurt.
Cmon Saints, lift like we know you can. We owe the league a giant middle finger

Top Bottom