Teams New Orleans Saints - The Who Dats

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 13, 2016
South Gippsland
AFL Club
St Kilda
"watching" this play by play on the NFL site - don't even care who looks at me in the office after that field goal attempt.
Great work by Drew on passing 500 TD passes and for the joining the club for victories against all 32 teams - Thought we were toast after those 2 late penalties. Massive relief.
Well done lads, needed that win after the other results in the Div.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
"watching" this play by play on the NFL site - don't even care who looks at me in the office after that field goal attempt.
Great work by Drew on passing 500 TD passes and for the joining the club for victories against all 32 teams - Thought we were toast after those 2 late penalties. Massive relief.
Well done lads, needed that win after the other results in the Div.
Haha that's the spirit. Imagine what you did after their failed PAT

St Kilda Death

Premiership Player
Sep 18, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
NOLA
Got out of gaol there. What a season for Brees already, 500 TD passes.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Did put themselves in gaol to begin with, kamara fumbling in the redzone. Should have been 7-0 there.

Tucker must be one of the most reliable kickers so it was a bonus when he missed, although I would have been fairly confident we could have taken care of business in OT.

Aug 13, 2016
South Gippsland
AFL Club
St Kilda
Did put themselves in gaol to begin with, kamara fumbling in the redzone. Should have been 7-0 there.

Tucker must be one of the most reliable kickers so it was a bonus when he missed, although I would have been fairly confident we could have taken care of business in OT.
First miss for Tucker in 223 attempts - OT would have been intense. We needed that win to keep the rest of the Div at arms length, we have the hardest run from here on according to the index.
Cracking game, was really disappointed the Chiefs game was on replay when i got home last night.

St Kilda Death

Premiership Player
Sep 18, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
NOLA
First miss for Tucker in 223 attempts - OT would have been intense. We needed that win to keep the rest of the Div at arms length, we have the hardest run from here on according to the index.
Cracking game, was really disappointed the Chiefs game was on replay when i got home last night.
223 and 1.
That's insane.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

St Kilda Death

Premiership Player
Sep 18, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
NOLA
images (17).jpeg

Nov 12, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Lid is very much off lads!
That first half was phenomenal offence, my man love for Thomas and Kamara is just growing by the week. TWO HUNDRED AND ELEVEN YARDS for MT is insane, particularly only for the 1 TD.
Loved how some of the "lesser" WRs made big plays when needed too and our protection of Brees was first class.
Really liked how they came back pretty hard in the second half (our secondary seemed to have no answers and they made big play after big play) yet we stopped their momentum and pull away again. Shows a real gritty attitude and something that could really help when it comes to those tight tough games in the play offs.
I honestly can't see how we don't make atleast the conference play off from here.

St Kilda Death

Premiership Player
Sep 18, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
NOLA
Lid is very much off lads!
That first half was phenomenal offence, my man love for Thomas and Kamara is just growing by the week. TWO HUNDRED AND ELEVEN YARDS for MT is insane, particularly only for the 1 TD.
Loved how some of the "lesser" WRs made big plays when needed too and our protection of Brees was first class.
Really liked how they came back pretty hard in the second half (our secondary seemed to have no answers and they made big play after big play) yet we stopped their momentum and pull away again. Shows a real gritty attitude and something that could really help when it comes to those tight tough games in the play offs.
I honestly can't see how we don't make atleast the conference play off from here.
Only worry is the strength of our division. Would only take a couple of losses for panthers to potentially jump us and take the home final.
But hell if the rams can't beat us? Who will?
(Hopefully ryan Fitzpatrick isnt in the playoffs)

Apr 9, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Geelong
Can't wait to watch this game when I get home from work.

Thomas is an absolute animal. You can see how much Drew trusts him. Can have a corner(s) all over him and he still finds a way to use those vice hands to secure the ball.

Our offensive line is a rock!

Davis has been massive for us on defence. If we can tighten up the secondary we are a shot. This area still worries me though.

Aug 13, 2016
South Gippsland
AFL Club
St Kilda
Well they do have 2 chances inside 3 weeks so anything's possible. Good to see the NFC (and the NFC South in particular) strong again...unlike that rabble in the other conference.
I like Cam personally - showy, flashy, not afraid to air it out or run, charismatic and does a heap for the community...he's no Drew Brees... but then again who is?
Also the possibility of signing Dez Bryant - not sure how we wont score on every drive....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back