Teams New Orleans Saints - The Who Dats

Tell that to Gurley and rams fans.

We honestly aren't even that great at stopping the run, but we force teams to go big by air or go home.

We aren't like any other team on the ground though. Options aplenty. Best of luck holding us to your average or below. :p

Im not with Dodgy, saying we'll smash, or even beat you for that matter, but it will be a lot closer than what some of you seem to think. Cant wait. :)

Steelers put up 52 points, imagine what Brees, MT, Kamara, Ingram, Smith and now Bryant are gunna do...

lol, great logic, doesn't work like that unfortunately... i mean, we beat the Bucs! The Saints lost to the Bucs!! Imagine what we are going to do to the Saints!!

Nov 12, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
lol, great logic, doesn't work like that unfortunately... i mean, we beat the Bucs! The Saints lost to the Bucs!! Imagine what we are going to do to the Saints!!

Yeah... because form from this week is relevant.
Form from the first week of the year isn't.
Don't be upset, but you won't get within 20 points of the Saints.

Yeah... because form from this week is relevant.
Form from the first week of the year isn't.
Don't be upset, but you won't get within 20 points of the Saints.

But we dont play for another five weeks yet, so by your logic again, this weeks form will be irrelevant by then.

Aug 13, 2016
South Gippsland
AFL Club
St Kilda
Love how active we are being in trading in blokes (Super Bowl Ring is very much in the picture), haven't seen much of Marshall this year though.
Thoughts guys?
We need an experienced receiver to complement Thomas - I like it, yeah ok, he's not our first pick but the injury to Dez is tough.
Will he see more than a few slant action plays per game? Probably not but it's depth and we are very much in the frame for a SB appearance mate.

Aug 13, 2016
South Gippsland
AFL Club
St Kilda
But we dont play for another five weeks yet, so by your logic again, this weeks form will be irrelevant by then.
I think your Steelers game was our Bucs game - it'll be the punch to the chops the lads need to get it rolling. Should be a classic couple of games to round out the regular season. Can't wait!!

I think your Steelers game was our Bucs game - it'll be the punch to the chops the lads need to get it rolling. Should be a classic couple of games to round out the regular season. Can't wait!!

Exactly, until the defense and OLine play that bad again (they haven't all year) I'm willing to forgive coming off a short week.

Let me reiterate, i rate the Saints highly, so highly that i picked them preseason to go to the Superbowl, i see no reason to change that, but we will give them a decent shake, as with most divisional games, there is hardly ever a blow out. Teams know each other too well.

If Mad Hatter wants to give me a +20 line bet, I'm willing to play, just let me know what the max stake bet i can place with him is.

St Kilda Death

Premiership Player
Sep 18, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
NOLA
Exactly, until the defense and OLine play that bad again (they haven't all year) I'm willing to forgive coming off a short week.

Let me reiterate, i rate the Saints highly, so highly that i picked them preseason to go to the Superbowl, i see no reason to change that, but we will give them a decent shake, as with most divisional games, there is hardly ever a blow out. Teams know each other too well.

If Mad Hatter wants to give me a +20 line bet, I'm willing to play, just let me know what the max stake bet i can place with him is.
He was obviously exaggerating when he said you wont get within 20pts...
As you exaggerate by claiming you will beat us at all.

He was obviously exaggerating when he said you wont get within 20pts...
As you exaggerate by claiming you will beat us at all.

Please point out the post which i said we would beat you in... if you can find one that is.

Nope. Can't.
Confused you with the dodgy fella.
My apologies.

Anyway we will still beat you by at least 10 points.

Confusing me with Dodgy, jesus, i feel offended. Two more different Panthers fans you will not find.

Nov 12, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong

If Mad Hatter wants to give me a +20 line bet, I'm willing to play, just let me know what the max stake bet i can place with him is

Meh, I'm just stirring, I love banter/s**t talking and to be honest outside the Saints I don't get to watch much NFL so really haven't seen much of the Panthers.

Nov 12, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Yep another clinical game by the Saints.
Loving lately how they're throwing to the lesser lights (today Smith) and they are making the plays they need to, it's almost like we're deliberately playing our depth into form with an eye to the playoffs.
I mean you know what Ingram, Kamara and Thomas are going to bring, but if we can get some of these other guys to really stand up and be dangerous.... ohhh boy good luck stopping them scoring 45+.

Back