Prediction New player jumper numbers for 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

In the finals I think Jiath showed that he has that special "something". Of course it's just a personal opinion but I think he could take off and become a real bonus for us.

I like the cut of his jib.

Oh I agree - my post wasn’t trying to be negative against CJ - just pleasantly surprised by how he must be viewed internally at the club.

Oh I agree - my post wasn’t trying to be negative against CJ - just pleasantly surprised by how he must be viewed internally at the club.
Didn't realise how close this guy was to Dylan Moore in the 2km time trial at Draft Camp.
DM: 2:09
CJ: 2:17

Is he quick off the mark or have a good top speed to go with that awesome 2km pace?

CJ is lightning quick running an opponent down.

Or at least it appears that way. East African athletes always look so impressive and athletic it could be deceiving.

Didn't realise how close this guy was to Dylan Moore in the 2km time trial at Draft Camp.
DM: 2:09
CJ: 2:17

Is he quick off the mark or have a good top speed to go with that awesome 2km pace?
Going by the numbers he didn’t finish top 10 in the sprints at draft camp, so anything outside of the 3 second mark is considered just normal, although I’ve probably watched him 10 times in the under 18’s and this year and he does seem to have a real athleticism about him. It’s really just his decision making and skill that he needs a heap of work on. Does a few really good things but does an equal amount of bad things, his disposal is way below what’s required at afl level these days. So I’m still up in the air on whether he can make it or not

Looking at the picture of the players with their new jumper numbers on the website Scrimshaw is a seriously big unit looks bigger than Lewis almost as tall as Nash.

Whether that translates 2 success who knows but he is surprisingly the size of a KPP not a flanker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Other than the now hopefully gone forever retiring of the 1 guernsey - the only one we’ve ever temporarily abandoned was because a club captain had an untimely death from cancer. Guernsey retirements are for seppo sports so let’s keep it that way. Once a player vacates a guernsey, another player is more than entitled to carve their own legacy in it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back