Mod. Notice New Player Stickies - Praise be to VelvetSledge - Collect them all!

Remove this Banner Ad

You may have noticed the stickied player bios beginning to appear at the top of each page on each player thread. These are thanks to the efforts of our one and only VelvetSledge. He may not be doing our game day threads anymore but these really do look great and I want to thank him for donating his time and skills to create these.

Going forward the idea is that we can also update the post with relevant information, perhaps contract status or injury status or other things if people have any suggestions as to what kind of information you might want close to hand when posting about said player.

So once again a very heartfelt thanks to Sledgey from myself and the other mods. Please feel free to heap your praise on him here too as the idea would certainly look a lot crappier in execution without him.

Cheers.

Aw Beery :rainbow:

I'll be sure to update the new draftees/recruits with updated photos when they actually play.

Any suggestions, shoot them over! :)

Where's the Draper one?
It's there, it was one of the early ones we did as a bit of a trial with a screenshot off the club website (before they completely changed the website...)

When VS did his version I just edited into place instead of the screenshot we had there originally, instead of posting a new post, so it didn't get bumped:

Mutch's one was similar I think

It's there, it was one of the early ones we did as a bit of a trial with a screenshot off the club website (before they completely changed the website...)

When VS did his version I just edited into place instead of the screenshot we had there originally, instead of posting a new post, so it didn't get bumped:

Mutch's one was similar I think
Huh, didn't see it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back