Prediction New Players Instrumental In A B2B And 3Peat (if we got there?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutely, Oscar and Brander should, and will, be given a crack in due time.
Will play this JLT no doubt, and maybe see more AFL game-time this season.
But too early to call Masten out yet...and just can't see Duggan being pulled.

And they're 'insta-pics' for a reason as determined by the coach -sure not all coaching decisions are correct and not all coaches are good, however this coach just got a banged-up, patched-up team to a premiership=he's doing something right.
They're not 'instapics' coz they're pretty boys. Masten nearly lost his position, had to work his way back in. Most of the players have had periods of being out and having to work back in.
-standard operating procedure. I think everyone's position is at risk if they don't bring their good game consistently, except for maybe JK, Gov, NN?

Just maybe, it's because Duggan+Masten offer something unique and consistent that nobody else can yet bring to the table?
And just because you like a player (i.e.-the way he plays) who happens to be a pretty boy, doesn't make a person a fanboi either.
But here's to seeing Oscar+Jarrod coming off the bench Asap! Cheers!

Team effort , though would have liked T Kelly in our squad . Our drafters sound and look pretty good after missing out on Tom Kelly .

Oscar Allen , Petruccelli sound like good chances but any of the new draftees playing wouldn't surprise .

Very bullish about Ainsworth. Might not have line-breaking top speed, instead he has a quick, smooth first few steps out of congestion and gets the arms free. Should develop exceptional core strength and bust some tackles.

In a lesser midfield, he may have gotten 10 games last year as an extractor. Fix up his kick (finger surgery should help!) and we have some cover for Shuey as he gets a bit older.

Bastketball background?
Yes of course :)
A ruckman/forward in Duggo's spot? Good luck with that?

Sarcasm font is broke. I was pointing out the absurdity of a previous poster wanting Duggan and Cole dropped because Brander and OAllen are not currently getting a game. "Lets drop flankers and pockets for KPPs"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes of course :)

Sarcasm font is broke. I was pointing out the absurdity of a previous poster wanting Duggan and Cole dropped because Brander and OAllen are not currently getting a game. "Lets drop flankers and pockets for KPPs"

Ok... Got yer on that!

What's all this "drop Duggan" crap? Have we all forgotten what a solid finals series the guy had?
In fairness to Tom's Thumb, he originally said Duggan was one of four who were the weakest links in the team. So if they are the weakest links, then the team looks pretty good?
is Darling the most handsome man on our list?
Pretty sure he walked past me in the Hay St mall on weekend, he's a big unit!
Very bullish about Ainsworth.
Rotham looking good also..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back