Radio 'You cannot be serious' podcast with Sam Newman, Don Scott and Rod Law

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Dons stupidy lies in the emotional sensitivity area, when sam and Mick quizzed him on his Rex hunt appearance (don't think they listened to it) he referred to Rex's show as one for 'people who want to blow their brains out'.

He is pretty funny though. Listen to his interview here the other day, rips into Gary.

I think Dons stupidy lies in the emotional sensitivity area, when sam and Mick quizzed him on his Rex hunt appearance (don't think they listened to it) he referred to Rex's show as one for 'people who want to blow their brains out'.

He is pretty funny though. Listen to his interview here the other day, rips into Gary.

i shall listen now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jeff kennett finally turned up

he and don were pretty respectful of each other

Disappointing but not unexpected. Easier to go hard when the opponent isn’t there.

Good question re pokies and gambling under kennetts stewardship, and his position at beyond blue. Is it hypocritical that he’s against sports betting at the footy but ok with pokies.

Disappointing but not unexpected. Easier to go hard when the opponent isn’t there.

Good question re pokies and gambling under kennetts stewardship, and his position at beyond blue. Is it hypocritical that he’s against sports betting at the footy but ok with pokies.

I thought he made a reasonable distinction between the two, people aren't bombarded with pokies.

wether football clubs should be involved is the question really

I thought he made a reasonable distinction between the two, people aren't bombarded with pokies.

wether football clubs should be involved is the question really
he did. i never thought of that reason/excuse.

end of the day, he knows and everyone knows pokies bring in $$$$$$. The side effect, say people picking up a mental illness via losing $$$, homes etc, they can give busines to beyond blue

Diesel was good to listen to.

I know someone who worked with him shortly after his career ended and they mentioned he was not a pleasant person to deal with.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back