Radio 'You cannot be serious' podcast with Sam Newman, Don Scott and Rod Law

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't decide if I like the hodgepodge of topics, circling back to things, no clear timing.
I think I do...some funny moments. I guess I like that Mike is left leaning, Sam right and Thomo is just unpredictable

the fact that it seems unorganised, organised chaos is great. The chemistry is excellent. And they go back and forth seamlessly.

Best podcast on footy and other things available.

What a breathe of fresh air

Very entertaining

So very true. they are not beholden to the afl.

Agree with above, I'm really enjoying it. Don't necessarily agree all the time but none of them hold back and each podcast is often good for a few very funny moments.

Should be re-titled 'Grumpy Old Men' or 'Dazed and Confused'.

Amusing listening to how the modern aged white male is coping with changing gender and racial roles...grumpily it seems...

Kudos to them for having the guts to.put their confusion and anger out there.

I loved Sam and Thommo railing the against the evil AFL for suspending the Essendon players....ah Sam the AFL cleared them...it was WADA...lol

i listen to this while doing the ironing of an evening (the missus cooks, i iron) and she frequently hears me giggling. i actually look forward to tuesdays downloads as they tend to reveal things that they wouldn't be allowed to say by their respective networks.
on another note, Tony Martin's Sizzletown is a ripper as well

i listen to this while doing the ironing of an evening (the missus cooks, i iron) and she frequently hears me giggling. i actually look forward to tuesdays downloads as they tend to reveal things that they wouldn't be allowed to say by their respective networks.
on another note, Tony Martin's Sizzletown is a ripper as well

I have noticed that Sam is dropping the F bomb more these days. He's getting angrier which makes for lols.

I saw Sam on Sunday at the golf club which we both frequent. He carries a man bag, and is the most serene individual there. Docile and polite. Says hello.

Jee, a 90 min episode today

So good!!!! I got half way through as I was lifting at the gym and realised there's more!

Sam reminds me of this sometimes

297.png

I see his point on many of them, and take it with a grain of salt and laugh. Recent weeks we have been bedazzled with almost weekly rants about:

- blacks (african americans)
- immigrants of some sort (with the obligatory Im not racist line)
- transgender footy player
- genderless society
- geelong being s**t
- obama/hillary/democrats

I also enjoy GTs anti afl stance.

In terms of teh episode, lol when he called maguire about GTs question regarding BT not being allowed in the collingwood rooms.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I lol’d when sam and thomo were adamantly convincing mike that the Hannah mouncey interview aired last week instead of Tuesday just gone, mike thought he’d entered a parallel dimension

Well this has escalated quickly.

GT coming off the long run - and a bit unhinged - sort of Mark Latham style.

certainly has escalated. dropping the c bomb a fair bit, insinuations of drug use etc etc.
it's a shame there isn't a full time gig for gt somewhere in the business.
what i didn't like, was sam backtracking really quickly after he accused buddy's absence from the finals a couple of years ago was for something else and covered up with the mental illness excuse, then adamantly defending garry lyon when challenged by mike sheahan and saying that lyon was legit.
if ever there was a case for mental illness being used an excuse to be left alone, it was lyon's after his affair with brownless's missus.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back