Radio 'You cannot be serious' podcast with Sam Newman, Don Scott and Rod Law

They will need to avoid it being sam telling don he is a annoying and don telling John to shut up

A third voice would help

Mick at least came on and explained I mean fair enough if the publicity does shake you then why subject yourself to it for no real gain

It’s a shame

Totally gutless from Sheahan but was to be expected..
Basically quits cause Adam Goodes wold cross the road if he saw him.

I don’t get why when something broadly to do with race happens all these third party voices get involved

Why’s it matter what goodes said

So if goodes or Micky O told Sheahan yeah it’s all good winmar is being a tool it makes it ok?

I think to save the podcast, they definitely have to get someone to replace Mick. Sam and Don are okay together, but they need someone else.

Yeah need a guest weekly at least

Mick brings a bit of balance and also he said today he felt he didn’t know enough on topics (bullshit excuse) but that was good as he asked questions

Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
I think to save the podcast, they definitely have to get someone to replace Mick. Sam and Don are okay together, but they need someone else.

Big time, halfway through part 2 and I'm already bored. Sam's first joke went straight over Don's head, on reflection he's great at selling Sam's material.

A bit of revisionism today, Sam saying they just had their opinions and didn't mean to offend. Accusation of "dining out" on a presumed lie is pretty likely to offend.

Didn’t he accuse activists of dining out !

Big time, halfway through part 2 and I'm already bored. Sam's first joke went straight over Don's head, on reflection he's great at selling Sam's material.

Don’t think it helped don didn’t seem to be in the Loop re mick leaving ,

Dons used to patches of silence in the part 1

Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
A bit of revisionism today, Sam saying they just had their opinions and didn't mean to offend. Accusation of "dining out" on a presumed lie is pretty likely to offend.

He also basically said that him calling Floyd a piece of s**t was hyperbole, so isn't he contradicting himself? I think they are his thoughts and he voiced them as such to cause controversy.

I guess if fox said quit or lose money then whatever I get it

The fact he care in to do an apology farewell is a bit odd when you think about it

He could have gone on 360 and did the same thing and just never gone back on

I got the feeling he would mostly like to stay on the podcast, otherwise why go back when Sam got don on board post Thomo, sam says the same s**t he always said

May 22, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Listened to the podcast today. It was dreadful.

Poor ol' Don was in shock, and sounded like he wanted to go home and tend to his horses.

The "Part 1" of this podcast isn't going to work without a third wheel straight-man. Having an interviewee/guest could work with just the two of them, but yeah, having a journalist would help.

Love the thread title.

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Say what you want about Mike but the Podcast isn't going to be any good without him. Don's right, what made it work is that you had 3 distinctive personalities with Mike being the one on the straight and narrow so to speak. It's disappointing because I really enjoyed this Podcast.
I think they will look for someone and hopefully they wont be as weak as Mike Sheahan in standing up to Sam

Back