Radio New podcast with Grant Thomas, Mike Sheahan and Sam Newman

AM

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Geelong
Why would anyone waste time listening to anything that sanctimonious relic Newman has to say on anything. He's a first order ignoramus and Thomas isn't far behind him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

peternorth

Facts Machine
AFL Club
Richmond
Moderator #127
I enjoyed this weeks podcast. Predictably covered politics in canberra, dutton/abbot, muslims, immigration, asians, susie oneill. And I have another 30 mins to go!

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Why would anyone waste time listening to anything that sanctimonious relic Newman has to say on anything. He's a first order ignoramus and Thomas isn't far behind him.
Because Sammy tells it like it is (sometimes). Even when he’s wrong at least he is brave enough to speak his mind. Better than flicking it over to MMM and hearing ‘Howie’ or Luke Darcy talk and say absolutely nothing at the same time

Last edited:

Crash Davis

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
I enjoyed this weeks podcast. Predictably covered politics in canberra, dutton/abbot, muslims, immigration, asians, susie oneill. And I have another 30 mins to go!
he certainly has a good point on susie o'brien. a sanctimonious hypocrite.

AFL Club
West Coast
Cant wait to listen to this weeks after Buddy was a no show in a big final, Serena Williams meltdown and Sam's instagram post about dogs pissing in his building haha
He didn't hold back on Serena! He might push the boundaries a bit and overstep them at times, but often Sam does speak sense, even if too harshly.

peternorth

Facts Machine
AFL Club
Richmond
Moderator #134
in that time spoke about gangs - white gangs and then african gangs.

I do feel there was a lit of lettuce leaf slapping on the white gangs, but he became Sam when discussing africans.

AFL Club
Carlton
Thoroughly enjoyed this weeks podcast. Thought Sam was spot on about Serena's antics.

The last 3-4mins discussing Mike's date were deadset hilarious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Knicks // NY Giants
Sam admitting to listening to the first 10 seconds of the grand final last year on the radio and turning it off after a free kick was paid straight away when he is paid 7 figures to work a couple of hours a week to talk about the game is... something. Gotta hand it to him he's done bloody well for himself.

AFL Club
Carlton
Sam admitting to listening to the first 10 seconds of the grand final last year on the radio and turning it off after a free kick was paid straight away when he is paid 7 figures to work a couple of hours a week to talk about the game is... something. Gotta hand it to him he's done bloody well for himself.
Doubt it's 7 figures. From the sounds of yesterdays podcast he hinted at an announcement he plans to make about footy show. Think his done with it (few years overdue).

peternorth

Facts Machine
AFL Club
Richmond
Moderator #140
Havent heard this weeks one yet. Will at the gym tonight.

I like it most when theyre giving each other shit and not talking politics or africans.

Buzzasto DaSilva

Premiership Player
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Islanders
Would love to hear Kirsty with Grant and Sam if there's ever an opportunity. Thomo has been a real highlight of the podcast. Always very insightful, but he's been first class on the SMT show.

Also, just had a look, Thomo said the podcast would be up on Friday.

peternorth

Facts Machine
AFL Club
Richmond
Moderator #144
Im really sad there's no episode so far this week. I always giggle when listening to them. Even tho im at the gym working out, lifting, and its dangerous to laugh at that time. Not cause i may drop the weights, but cause people think im schizo or laughing at them

peternorth

Facts Machine
AFL Club
Richmond
Moderator #145
Would love to hear Kirsty with Grant and Sam if there's ever an opportunity. Thomo has been a real highlight of the podcast. Always very insightful, but he's been first class on the SMT show.

who was kristy again?

peternorth

Facts Machine
AFL Club
Richmond
Moderator #148

kirsti

Club Legend
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United

I have held discussions with Thommo he is keen to do a podcast with myself.

Top Bottom