Radio 'You cannot be serious' podcast with Sam Newman, Don Scott and Rod Law

Remove this Banner Ad

Sheedy said Bomber should not have "brought" Dank and Weapon to the club. He didn't say "let into the club" as you allude to. He also never said anything about it wouldn't have happened under his watch. Try having another listen and this time turn the volume up :thumbsu:
Have a listen at the 39 min mark. "it wouldn't have happened if I was around the club".
Try having another listen and this time turn the volume up :thumbsu:

It would be a huge backflip from Mike if he came back and would probably prove Sam was right and that the people Mike tried to please ended up turning on him anyway.

I would be happy for Rod Law to be the one to replace Sheahan.

He is willing to stand up to Sam's ridiculous rants on Trump or Dan Andrews.
I was once of the opinion that the dymatic and structure of the Podcast was lost without Sheahan's involvement, but with Law stepping up to a speaking role in the last few weeks the show has got its 'straight man'. I wouldn't lose sleep if Sheahan doesn't come back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i love the general chat but just cant handle all the mistruths Sam says about Covid and now he has got Don onside. Percy Jones was trying not to be racist but didnt succeed very well and the Faulkner ball story was something i didn't know!

Sam is kind of impossible to argue with because like all right wing nut jobs he just turns to whataboutism and references things that aren't relevant to the point or if he is really stumped just refers to fake news and the main stream media very much out of the trump playbook.

Sam is kind of impossible to argue with because like all right wing nut jobs he just turns to whataboutism and references things that aren't relevant to the point or if he is really stumped just refers to fake news and the main stream media very much out of the trump playbook.
I had to laugh about the nepotism he was talking about Dan with the Hotel saga. His hero the orange one literally hired his whole family and put them in positions they cannot cope with! Also someone please tell him that the deaths are all mainly in the Aged care homes and that is a Federal issue not a state one. Don tried a few times but i think don is also brainwashed now

I was once of the opinion that the dymatic and structure of the Podcast was lost without Sheahan's involvement, but with Law stepping up to a speaking role in the last few weeks the show has got its 'straight man'. I wouldn't lose sleep if Sheahan doesn't come back.

They definitely need someone in that role, I'd rather Mike though, I don't know Law and haven't really warmed to him yet.

I had to laugh about the nepotism he was talking about Dan with the Hotel saga. His hero the orange one literally hired his whole family and put them in positions they cannot cope with! Also someone please tell him that the deaths are all mainly in the Aged care homes and that is a Federal issue not a state one. Don tried a few times but i think don is also brainwashed now
Catching up as usual. Sams comments about biden reading from a teleprompter.....pretty sure thats what politicians do best.

That politicians (read not liberal party) have never worked a day in their life and wouldnt know how to run a business. I dont disagree necessarily with him on that, but to exclude the liberal party from this is not correct. Don says it well, all of them cant run or manage anything.

One wonders if andrews says stuff it, open up everything, will or would this make sam or bolt etc happy? The answer is no, because should a spike occur, the government should have stayed the course.

Way better, they need someone with half a brain who can engage with Sam a lot better. Don misses half (or three quarters) of the jokes, I feel that's why they have Rob involved so he can at least laugh.
Spot on. At first I took it as Don playing dumb but 90% goes over his head.

Catching up as usual. Sams comments about biden reading from a teleprompter.....pretty sure thats what politicians do best.

That politicians (read not liberal party) have never worked a day in their life and wouldnt know how to run a business. I dont disagree necessarily with him on that, but to exclude the liberal party from this is not correct. Don says it well, all of them cant run or manage anything.

One wonders if andrews says stuff it, open up everything, will or would this make sam or bolt etc happy? The answer is no, because should a spike occur, the government should have stayed the course.
I think it's more the point that Victoria is only in lockdown because of Dictator Dan's corruption and incompetence. Yet most communist loving Victorians just obey the Chairman's demands and defend him using the brainwashed rhetoric.

They definitely need someone in that role, I'd rather Mike though, I don't know Law and haven't really warmed to him yet.
Me neither. He's pig ignorant and 95% of what he says is utter BS. Sam is usually in the right, and then Rod tries to confuse him by taking some out of context stat or fact.

I think it's more the point that Victoria is only in lockdown because of Dictator Dan's corruption and incompetence. Yet most communist loving Victorians just obey the Chairman's demands and defend him using the brainwashed rhetoric.
That was not Sams point. He was saying the ALP members have never worked a day in their lives (outside of politics), a generalisational statement which I do not disagree with. But when prompted by Don to consider members of the Liberals are the same, Sam was strangely quiet.

One thing they both agreed on was that we the people are to blame, "we" voted this mob in

That was not Sams point. He was saying the ALP members have never worked a day in their lives (outside of politics), a generalisational statement which I do not disagree with. But when prompted by Don to consider members of the Liberals are the same, Sam was strangely quiet.

One thing they both agreed on was that we the people are to blame, "we" voted this mob in
I was actually referring to your third paragraph :)

"One wonders if andrews says stuff it, open up everything, will or would this make sam or bolt etc happy? The answer is no, because should a spike occur, the government should have stayed the course."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back