Radio 'You cannot be serious' podcast with Sam Newman, Don Scott and Rod Law

Remove this Banner Ad

Sam didn't watch the AFL Grand Final, featuring his former club.

Tony Jewell going out in a limb, stating that Dustin Martin would make it into Richmond's best 18 in history.

Now that the footy season is over they should throw Part 2 of the podcast into the bin.

Sam didn't watch the AFL Grand Final, featuring his former club.

Tony Jewell going out in a limb, stating that Dustin Martin would make it into Richmond's best 18 in history.

Now that the footy season is over they should throw Part 2 of the podcast into the bin.
I was going to say throw part 1 in the bin.

30 mins of Sam complaining about Dan Andrews

You couldn't pay me to listen to anything Newman is doing, he's become the ultimate male 'Karen'...
Why because his views don't match with yours? Because the man has a voice that is heard and doesn't fit in to all the snowflakes and the PC brigades? He's extremely honest and I agree with most of his opinions.

His fantastic. Doing great things. Huge fan.

Why because his views don't match with yours? Because the man has a voice that is heard and doesn't fit in to all the snowflakes and the PC brigades? He's extremely honest and I agree with most of his opinions.

His fantastic. Doing great things. Huge fan.

Wouldn’t Sam be by definition a snowflake as he at times gets offended by those getting offended?

I guess so

Its interesting, snowflakes are offended by subjects, and snowflakes are offended by snowflakes, which results in more snowflakes.

Enjoying the robbo episode. great chemistry. The interchange that went something like this really resonated:

Sam makes implication that robbo is beholden to the afl with a comment. robbo bites back, sam retorts it was a throw away line, robbo returns with "u throw in with one liners and when someone pulls u up u say ahhh it was only a throw away line

the best bits are easily when sam is telling don scott to take his hand away from his mouth. scott reminds me of those kids who ate glue in the corner in class until they were like 7

Wouldn’t Sam be by definition a snowflake as he at times gets offended by those getting offended?

no, he doesn't get offended by idiots he just wants them not to exist

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the best bits are easily when sam is telling don scott to take his hand away from his mouth. scott reminds me of those kids who ate glue in the corner in class until they were like 7

no, he doesn't get offended by idiots he just wants them not to exist

he has on various occasions asked rhetoically "how offensive is that?", implying taking offence to events or incidents

"...And you are?"

"DON!"

Almost veered off the road I laughed so much.

It was amazing, like that Simpsons episode:

simpsons___hello_mr_thompson.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back