Radio New podcast with Grant Thomas, Mike Sheahan and Sam Newman

Crash Davis

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Anybody else think these guys might face the music over their discussion of the George Pell situation?
yeah, think they might be in a bit of strife. although Thomo was all keen for them to discuss it when it was first brought up, then backed right off almost to the point where he was content for sam to talk himself into trouble.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The_Eagles

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
australia
Last few episodes have been good

Surely they don’t get 320 000 listeners a week, and even if it is individual listening total - that’s pretty bloody good considering Australia has 25m
I’m a little staggered tbqhwya

peternorth

Facts Machine
AFL Club
Richmond
Moderator #203
Last few episodes have been good

Surely they don’t get 320 000 listeners a week, and even if it is individual listening total - that’s pretty bloody good considering Australia has 25m
I’m a little staggered tbqhwya
how about when discussing how they can be bought (everyone has their price) to go onto im a celeb get me out of here.

sam would go to the jungle and make love to a dog for 100 million dollars.

Elite Master

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Sam likes to think he is so smart yet he regularly gets words wrong or uses them in the wrong context. Mike and even Thomas are always correcting him.

peternorth

Facts Machine
AFL Club
Richmond
Moderator #206
Well I finally finished the last episode. I found myself drifting in and out. A bit ho hum. Probably good they have a break and come back refreshed.

workhorse

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Well I finally finished the last episode. I found myself drifting in and out. A bit ho hum. Probably good they have a break and come back refreshed.
First ep of 2019 came out yesterday

AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Inter Milan
Their discussion of the Kevin Spacey/hypothetical bar scenario defied belief! GT seemed to imply that going to a bar/club meant that you're open to being sexually molested? And Sheahan kept on saying "...by a man".

Old, old blokes!!

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Knicks // NY Giants
Their discussion of the Kevin Spacey/hypothetical bar scenario defied belief! GT seemed to imply that going to a bar/club meant that you're open to being sexually molested? And Sheahan kept on saying "...by a man".

Old, old blokes!!
That and Sam revealed he doesn't cum during sex anymore so he's surprised there isn't a line of women waiting for him. I can't believe this podcast is free.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

workhorse

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Boston Celtics

Old, old blokes!!
I'd have to listen again but I didn't read it as severe as that. More of a throw-away statement that, generally, those going to a bar/club are more likely to expect or be open to sexual advances. I think it was a poorly articulated reason for him being skeptical about the alleged victim, and to be fair, if the story is as Sam explained (Spacey fondled him for a few minutes before the bloke pulled out his phone and took a photo, in which the entire time he didn't ask Spacey to stop) then I think it's fair to be skeptical.

I find it funny that people get so uptight about their (clearly old-school) views on most things. I'm not implying you do, just more a general statement. I actually find it funny/different to hear more right-wing views about society's issues as we are, generally, fed the left-wing side of the story in mainstream media. If you don't like it, don't listen. I often find myself in either vehement agreement or vehement disagreement with GT, nothing in between. Sam is a bit too old-school for me but the points he argues are often very valid. Mike, for an intelligent man, seems to be a bit of a sheep who goes along with mainstream views of most social/political issues.

AFL Club
Richmond
Moderator #213
Sams are quite extreme and biased, but everyone knows that. As he gets older, as we all do, the views become more extreme as society move to a more central position

Top Bottom