Radio 'You cannot be serious' podcast with Sam Newman, Don Scott and Rod Law

Remove this Banner Ad

Why would anyone waste time listening to anything that sanctimonious relic Newman has to say on anything. He's a first order ignoramus and Thomas isn't far behind him.
Because Sammy tells it like it is (sometimes). Even when he’s wrong at least he is brave enough to speak his mind. Better than flicking it over to MMM and hearing ‘Howie’ or Luke Darcy talk and say absolutely nothing at the same time

Last edited:

I enjoyed this weeks podcast. Predictably covered politics in canberra, dutton/abbot, muslims, immigration, asians, susie oneill. And I have another 30 mins to go!
he certainly has a good point on susie o'brien. a sanctimonious hypocrite.

Thoroughly enjoyed this weeks podcast. Thought Sam was spot on about Serena's antics.

The last 3-4mins discussing Mike's date were deadset hilarious.

Sam admitting to listening to the first 10 seconds of the grand final last year on the radio and turning it off after a free kick was paid straight away when he is paid 7 figures to work a couple of hours a week to talk about the game is... something. Gotta hand it to him he's done bloody well for himself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sam admitting to listening to the first 10 seconds of the grand final last year on the radio and turning it off after a free kick was paid straight away when he is paid 7 figures to work a couple of hours a week to talk about the game is... something. Gotta hand it to him he's done bloody well for himself.

Doubt it's 7 figures. From the sounds of yesterdays podcast he hinted at an announcement he plans to make about footy show. Think his done with it (few years overdue).

Would love to hear Kirsty with Grant and Sam if there's ever an opportunity. Thomo has been a real highlight of the podcast. Always very insightful, but he's been first class on the SMT show.

Also, just had a look, Thomo said the podcast would be up on Friday.

Im really sad there's no episode so far this week. I always giggle when listening to them. Even tho im at the gym working out, lifting, and its dangerous to laugh at that time. Not cause i may drop the weights, but cause people think im schizo or laughing at them

Would love to hear Kirsty with Grant and Sam if there's ever an opportunity. Thomo has been a real highlight of the podcast. Always very insightful, but he's been first class on the SMT show.

who was kristy again?

I have held discussions with Thommo he is keen to do a podcast with myself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back