power09

Club Legend
Dec 7, 2008
Burra SA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Timberwolves
I really have contempt for people like Mike and Libbi, they mock Sam for his views but admit they have never thought about the issue in their lives.
I have a lot of views and I'm sure some of them could wrong but at least I know the talking points so you can have a discussion with somebody and opinions may change.

I get the vibe that Mike and Libbi ridicule Sams views while cowardly avoiding voicing their own until presumably the ABC tells them what to think.

Dixie Normous

Premiership Player
May 13, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Three real old school guys trying to survive in this jungle of millennials, dorks, bedwetters and dandies that get called 'men' in this day and age.

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I really have contempt for people like Mike and Libbi, they mock Sam for his views but admit they have never thought about the issue in their lives.
I have a lot of views and I'm sure some of them could wrong but at least I know the talking points so you can have a discussion with somebody and opinions may change.

I get the vibe that Mike and Libbi ridicule Sams views while cowardly avoiding voicing their own until presumably the ABC tells them what to think.
I dont get the part where they mocked Sam? Libbi just said she was not going to comment on something that she doesn't know anything about and wouldnt answer his question which is what everyone who doesn't know about something should do.
I actually enjoyed this one even if there was a bit of going over the same thing over and over. Sam really is a good bloke, he just doesnt want people to know that he is!

I guess in todays society those in the media are beholden to someone or company. Case in point this morning on SEN garry lyon took an opposing view to peter fitzsimmons who was against the everest barrier draw. Lyon admitted the morning show is sponsored by gambling company, so he himself was not against it.

Mike and Libbi are perhaps in the same boat

so finished the libby episode. i think libby was winding him up. Quizzical quips, short questions, pretending to be naive at times. could feel sam getting mad.
one thing that spiked my interest was when sam said q and a was biased/left leaning, then said he has never watched it.

new episode this week.....sam mentioned that he did not agree with (and destests) when someone is being interviewed and not allowed to speak.....alan jones behaviour recently offended sam. while he and jones are both conservatives, it is refreshing to see sam make comment against a cohort.

i like sam.

now upto bit discussing online votes whether they should approach a station - commercial - and do a show for them. i resoundingly say NO.

Im a big fan of sam but this weeks podcast........ usually i know he does and says things to get a reaction, but this week he's gone full tilt in his anti hillary/democrats pro trump rant, incorporating the me too movement. i think hes lost the plot!

- Hillary is a hypocrite cause he stuck by bill and called out his accusers, but she's into the me too movement. She's a hypocrite, should've given bill the flick

- women who accused kavanagh of sexual misconduct are liars. When asked by mike how sam knows this, sam says he knows its the truth.

- mike said andrew bolt lives in a cave. Sam said not to speak ill of andrew because he has a different opinion to yours. But this is what sam does too.

Sam talks about bias, well he should look in the mirror.

When they're not talking trump Sam is good.

TheExtractorFactor

Premiership Player
Nov 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
New York Knicks/Football Giants
Im a big fan of sam but this weeks podcast........ usually i know he does and says things to get a reaction, but this week he's gone full tilt in his anti hillary/democrats pro trump rant, incorporating the me too movement. i think hes lost the plot!

- Hillary is a hypocrite cause he stuck by bill and called out his accusers, but she's into the me too movement. She's a hypocrite, should've given bill the flick

- women who accused kavanagh of sexual misconduct are liars. When asked by mike how sam knows this, sam says he knows its the truth.

- mike said andrew bolt lives in a cave. Sam said not to speak ill of andrew because he has a different opinion to yours. But this is what sam does too.

Bill Clinton rape accusers are 100% telling the truth, Brett Kavanaugh rape accusers are 100% lying :rolleyes:. I'm not politically aligned either way but come on Sam, don't just regurgitate what you hear on Fox News. You're smarter than that.

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood

Theres a bloke in my office who has exactly the same thoughts. These people sit at home and watch Fox News on a loop and take it as gospel. Then if an alternate opinion is given they start spouting abuse about Hilary.
There is one way to stop this, ask them for where the proof is that their way happened. They never have an answer except Donald told me so.

Jun 6, 2011
Goonellebah
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Islanders
Theres a bloke in my office who has exactly the same thoughts. These people sit at home and watch Fox News on a loop and take it as gospel. Then if an alternate opinion is given they start spouting abuse about Hilary.
There is one way to stop this, ask them for where the proof is that their way happened. They never have an answer except Donald told me so.
To be fair, the left are just as cynical, if not worse.

hilly

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 27, 2000
Frank Grey Smith Bar
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Triple M commentary team

I admire you for wasting two hours a week on this tripe Mr North.

I actually don't mind the Trump stuff, but it's the anti-Muslim stuff (like suggesting that criminals be sent to their parents/grandparents birthplace) that I get frustrated about. That rhetoric is unnecessarily inflammatory.

Well said mate.

I guess the trump stuff is harmless, indirectly. but the anti muslim stuff is right here in front of us.
He harped on about muslims disrespecting women, but in the same breath scoffs at the me too movement.

To be fair, the left are just as cynical, if not worse.

lol they both are one sided. thats the problem.

they argue "youre biased!!!" "no you are!!"

sams response to asking for proof is " havent been to the moon, but i know its there"

The_Eagles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 30, 2005
North Fremantle
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
australia
Man Thomo was out of form this episode
Stubborn and frustrating to listen to, plus stupid argument about illegality of alcohol / drugs and cheating in cricket

He’s usually good though

Last edited:
Man Thomo was out of form this episode
Stubborn and frustrating to listen to, plus stupid argument about illegality of alcohol / drugs and cheating in cricket

He’s usually good though

very frustrating episode.

i prefer GTs nonsensical ramblings to sams though. i feel sam is getting worse and more irate at the world.

i do like GTs position of not going commercial/sponsors.

if they spent more time on mikes love life id listen

last weeks episode featured discussion of pulling penises. it was funny.

Back