Radio 'You cannot be serious' podcast with Sam Newman, Don Scott and Rod Law

Remove this Banner Ad

Anybody else think these guys might face the music over their discussion of the George Pell situation?

yeah, think they might be in a bit of strife. although Thomo was all keen for them to discuss it when it was first brought up, then backed right off almost to the point where he was content for sam to talk himself into trouble.

Last few episodes have been good

Surely they don’t get 320 000 listeners a week, and even if it is individual listening total - that’s pretty bloody good considering Australia has 25m
I’m a little staggered tbqhwya

Last few episodes have been good

Surely they don’t get 320 000 listeners a week, and even if it is individual listening total - that’s pretty bloody good considering Australia has 25m
I’m a little staggered tbqhwya

how about when discussing how they can be bought (everyone has their price) to go onto im a celeb get me out of here.

sam would go to the jungle and make love to a dog for 100 million dollars.

Their discussion of the Kevin Spacey/hypothetical bar scenario defied belief! GT seemed to imply that going to a bar/club meant that you're open to being sexually molested? And Sheahan kept on saying "...by a man".

Old, old blokes!!

Their discussion of the Kevin Spacey/hypothetical bar scenario defied belief! GT seemed to imply that going to a bar/club meant that you're open to being sexually molested? And Sheahan kept on saying "...by a man".

Old, old blokes!!

That and Sam revealed he doesn't cum during sex anymore so he's surprised there isn't a line of women waiting for him. I can't believe this podcast is free.

Old, old blokes!!

I'd have to listen again but I didn't read it as severe as that. More of a throw-away statement that, generally, those going to a bar/club are more likely to expect or be open to sexual advances. I think it was a poorly articulated reason for him being skeptical about the alleged victim, and to be fair, if the story is as Sam explained (Spacey fondled him for a few minutes before the bloke pulled out his phone and took a photo, in which the entire time he didn't ask Spacey to stop) then I think it's fair to be skeptical.

I find it funny that people get so uptight about their (clearly old-school) views on most things. I'm not implying you do, just more a general statement. I actually find it funny/different to hear more right-wing views about society's issues as we are, generally, fed the left-wing side of the story in mainstream media. If you don't like it, don't listen. I often find myself in either vehement agreement or vehement disagreement with GT, nothing in between. Sam is a bit too old-school for me but the points he argues are often very valid. Mike, for an intelligent man, seems to be a bit of a sheep who goes along with mainstream views of most social/political issues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These blokes seriously need to footy season to start ASAP it’s getting a bit stale tbh

These blokes seriously need to footy season to start ASAP it’s getting a bit stale tbh

No they dont need footy. They are able to talk about non sporting topics. Unfortunately however conversation topics veer back to the usual stuff - trump, transvestites, african gangs, trump.

magic mike really loves aflw. GT and Sam do not. I think its safe to say mike is afl first and only. Even if skills arent great (male, female, old, young).

Wasnt Mikes daughter involved in AWFL? Never underestimate the power of nepotism

Remove this Banner Ad

Back