Radio 'You cannot be serious' podcast with Sam Newman, Don Scott and Rod Law

Remove this Banner Ad

Who's the well-off, possibly well-known person, who was very slack about the virus, had a dinner party, and now him or one of his friends is very sick? The 3aw breakfast guys hinted that his name starts with "d"
It's David Hasselhoff. Or Dermott Brereton, or Don Scott, or Damien Hardwich, or Dustin 'Chopsticks' Martin, or Damien Monkhurst.

Mike wouldn't go into the studio to do the podcast. Then he pops up in the studio on the Fox Footy Live show the next day within arms reach of The Chief and Tom Morris.

Who's the well-off, possibly well-known person, who was very slack about the virus, had a dinner party, and now him or one of his friends is very sick? The 3aw breakfast guys hinted that his name starts with "d"
No doubt Mike was referring to what is now on the front of today's Herald Sun. Are the Portsea jet-setters famous, or just rich campaigner-heads?

A Melbourne woman who was infected with COVID-19 on a ski holiday in the US attended a 21st birthday party where at least six people have been struck down with the virus.

The outbreak at the party held in Malvern on March 14 are the latest coronavirus cases to be linked to a group of wealthy Australians who attended the exclusive Colorado resort of Aspen, where at least a dozen Australians tested positive.

The rapid spread of the disease has caused ructions among guests at the party, who claim the woman should have immediately placed herself into isolation when she returned to Melbourne on March 13.

But the following day, the woman mingled with about 80 guests at the function. The woman, who The Age and the Herald have chosen not to name, had not experienced any symptoms and had not been tested before the function.

"These are wealthy, educated people and you just expect them to do the right thing and not take outrageous risk with other people's health," one guest said.

Another guest said: "You don't need the government to tell you to use common sense."

Some people who attended the party are also furious they were not warned earlier about the heightened risk of infection. They insist that more prompt notification would have helped contain the virus.

The woman's son did send an SMS message on March 22 to former students of Scotch College warning of potential exposure to the virus. But other guests, including Melbourne Grammar School graduates, and some parents did not find out for at least a week after the event.

"Lads. A message from my mum. 'This is not something I wanted to tell you, but I have tested positive to COVID-19. I developed symptoms early Sunday morning (March 15). I am really very sorry for the implications, but it is important so you take the necessary precautions. Sadly we arrived on the Friday (March 13) not this Monday (March 16 when there is a whole different protocol in place)'," the text message says.

Last edited:
Mike wouldn't go into the studio to do the podcast. Then he pops up in the studio on the Fox Footy Live show the next day within arms reach of The Chief and Tom Morris.
maybe he's become allergic to the moron -in-chief who runs that piece of ignorant s**t.

Rex interviewed Don on his 3AW show last night. As Rex farewelled and thanked him for coming on the show, Don's parting message was 'don't blow your brains out on the way home.'

Rex interviewed Don on his 3AW show last night. As Rex farewelled and thanked him for coming on the show, Don's parting message was 'don't blow your brains out on the way home.'
Maybe Don really is as stupid as Sams makes him out to be

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone get the message to them to talk about Don's coaching attempt? I reckon it could be pretty funny discussing what a disaster it was. I've tweeted Sam about it a couple of times, but I dunno if he gets them

Did anyone hear Don and Sam on SEN Breakfast before they launched this podcast where Don had a go at Whately and told him to stop calling the racing? That was my favourite Don moment.

Sam trying to be diplomatic and defending Gerard, who you could imagine was sitting there smiling nervously, then Don yells "He doesn't call all of the horses!" as the music for the news plays. So good.

jesus ricky nixon is panful

he made that shitty joke about the old folks home and that fake shitty laugh and got crickets from sam and don

he also ruined the sacked podcast this week, just talks so most s**t reminds me of a kid in my class in primary school who gave fake news for show and tell

like his mum broke her back, dad invented indoor cricket, they went to america on the weekend etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back