Radio 'You cannot be serious' podcast with Sam Newman, Don Scott and Rod Law

Remove this Banner Ad

I think they will look for someone and hopefully they wont be as weak as Mike Sheahan in standing up to Sam

Be interesting who he can get who has different views but will come on weekly

A
Well facts and the truth no matter how uncomfortable for you they are still are the truth and the facts.

You can stamp you feet and scream like a typical Karen but its still there tomorrow

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

‘Karen”? But you’re not sexist, racist, a misogynist or a facist are you?

Your facts are about as factual as a burned book. C ya Adolph.....

It must have been a heavy burden for Syd to apologise

It must have been hard for Lee to live with being branded a racist for 30+ years

One such blow up occurred at a crucial time for Jackson and for Carlton, during the Blues’ Second Semi-Final loss to Collingwood in 1970. Syd was reported for striking Magpie defender Lee Adamson, and seemed likely to be suspended for the rest of the finals. Enter Carlton President George Harris, who persuaded Jackson to tell the tribunal that Adamson had racially abused him. Syd complied, pleading not guilty due to extreme provocation. To Jackson and Carlton’s relief, the tribunal accepted Jackson’s story and exonerated him. Years later, Syd owned up to the truth and apologised to Adamson, saying that while Adamson didn’t say what Jackson said he did, there were many others who had overstepped the mark, so justice was done in the end.

Oh right...so no black men were ever racially abused....no women are ever raped...because the bigot logic code you follow says that one possible deception means all black men over react.

Nice try....but nobody is buying it.....Haven’t you got a white sheet to hang and dry for tonights lynching?

Caro would be the best replacement to be honest

I think this show worked because they are mates in spite of the fact they disagree

Sam needs a friend who either has no reputation to worry about or doesn’t care but will engage more than don so he can just pop up sometimes

Grant would be good but doubt he’s coming bacK

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think this show worked because they are mates in spite of the fact they disagree

Sam needs a friend who either has no reputation to worry about or doesn’t care but will engage more than don so he can just pop up sometimes

Grant would be good but doubt he’s coming bacK

Who’s an old fart journalist that is retired? That’s prob what they should be looking for

The best thing I ever got out of this podcast was learning what an old fool Sheahan is. He is amazingly dumb and poorly researches any topic.

Tail between the legs and gone. Not surprising.

By his own admission he is naive about a lot of subjects. Not surprised given his immersion in afl and not much else.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back