Radio 'You cannot be serious' podcast with Sam Newman, Don Scott and Rod Law

Remove this Banner Ad

I really enjoyed rob gells contribution. Hope he's on again. I laughed at this interchange:

Sam: ...and the world leader in polluting the atmosphere with the chinese chinese who are building thousands of coal fired stations
Rob: not quite correct.
Sam: (ok) hundreds.

hahahaha

if he didnt care what she thought he wouldnt fight back at her. They are both as bad as each other. they gain nothing from attacking each other
Unless, they have teed this up behind the scenes for some clicks, downloads and eyeballs

200.gif

Anyone listened to today’s pod?

Why does Sam keep calling the coronavirus the “China” virus?

cos trump does

only got 20 mins in

don is improving without mike so far this week

cos trump does

only got 20 mins in

don is improving without mike so far this week

Yep cause of Trump exactly.

And Don has been good but they really need someone to laugh when Sam's taking the piss out of Don, Don doesn't get Sam's jokes a lot of the time.

Don is funny, sometimes you think he's dumb as dogs s**t but out of nowhere he can be quite insightful. He was identifying how the ABC's shows often seem to have people with the same viewpoints, they need diversity of thought. I thought Sam was going to point out that the ABC think diversity is in race, sex etc but he's not as smart as he says he is of course.

After listening to the first few mins of the Part 1 yesterday, I did what I should've done long ago and stopped it and listened to the next part.

Thank god I did bc their interview with Keka was bloody hilarious. That was the boys at their best - letting the talent tell their stories (admittedly Keka is a brilliant talent). Bit over their political discussions.

Last edited:
After listening to the first few mins of the Part 1 yesterday, I did what I should've done long ago and stopped it and listened to the next part.

Thank god I did bc their interview with Keka was bloody hilarious. That was the boys at their best - letting the talent tell their stories (admittedly Keka is a brilliant talent in that circumstance - but it brilliant. Bit over their political discussions.
Pretty repetitive isn't it.
I want them to start watching football again, it'd be funny to their critiques and what have you of the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I find the way Don doesn’t ever answer one mildly entertaining

Same as Don seems to be unaware when he is being told a joke
Sorry I should've said "I'm not sure" as my post was in reply to :

"I don’t mind the if questions"

Kekovich is a star, weird that he hasn't found a home on radio or tv somewhere. Surely some journo around town has considered starting a podcast with him? You'd just need a straight man.I

Probably makes a s**t load as a public speaker after dinner speaker etc and doesn’t want to do one I guess

Agree he would be good
He should stick around here even

I don't think the two Sams would work out well together on a podcast in the long run.

There can only be one #1 banana.

fair point actually, the other thing is kekka seemed to share sams views on trump etc so could be two loud guys agreeing a lot, who knows

Yep cause of Trump exactly.

And Don has been good but they really need someone to laugh when Sam's taking the piss out of Don, Don doesn't get Sam's jokes a lot of the time.

Don is funny, sometimes you think he's dumb as dogs sh*t but out of nowhere he can be quite insightful. He was identifying how the ABC's shows often seem to have people with the same viewpoints, they need diversity of thought. I thought Sam was going to point out that the ABC think diversity is in race, sex etc but he's not as smart as he says he is of course.

I find it interesting that Sam says the abc is biased and has an agenda. But denies sky or Fox News does

Last edited:
I find it interesting that Sam says the abc is biased and has an agenda. But denies sky or Fox News does not

It's s**t like that that reveals he is stupid and a sheep. He does have a decent vocabulary but doesn't know what it all means, thinks using big words makes someone sound smart. I think a sign of high intelligence is someone who can relate a complex point using simple language.

Kekovich has a great grasp of the English language but he doesn't use words to show off, he could talk underwater with a mouthful of marbles that bloke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back