New posters, introduce yourselves here

MacMace

Team Captain
May 16, 2017
Tassie
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hi All

I have been a mighty Hawks supporter since the 80’s, converted from the Swans after a very mediocre run in mini league. Despite my challenges playing at mini league level we still managed a three peat with the Mini Swans, Cygnets and Swans.

I have been a member for over 10 years; I have two kids who are also indoctrinated into the Hawthorn family (both members) at the disgust of my wife and in-laws who are all Essendon. I was fortunate to attend the 2015 Grand Final with my brother who is a West Coast supporter:D
C:\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif

I have been reading the Hawks pages on Bigfooty for a while and have finally decided to take the plunge and become a member.

Not sure how active I will be on the forums, but it will be good to throw my two cents into the discussions from time to time.

BigBrainUSA

Debutant
May 2, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I intro'd myself on the main board, but may as well say hello here too.

I'm an American who played for the Philadelphia Hawks Australian Football Club and currently work for the USAFL. I wasn't really attached to an AFL club for the first decade or so I followed the sport, but I joined the Hawks in '08 and the team, which is sponsored by Hawthorn, was following them closely so I decided to do the same. I'm looking forward to finally seeing them in person when I go to cover the International Cup in August.

I intro'd myself on the main board, but may as well say hello here too.

I'm an American who played for the Philadelphia Hawks Australian Football Club and currently work for the USAFL. I wasn't really attached to an AFL club for the first decade or so I followed the sport, but I joined the Hawks in '08 and the team, which is sponsored by Hawthorn, was following them closely so I decided to do the same. I'm looking forward to finally seeing them in person when I go to cover the International Cup in August.
Wow. Awesome post. Welcome.

Cyril the King

Draftee
Jun 3, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hi all I'm back on Bigfooty, I used to be Rioli the king, but have forgot my password and wanted to make it Cyril the king.Anyway I'm back and my main focus on this website is young players/drafts and trading.
I'm also super keen to learn more about our next generation academy players. I've only seen Tony Olango play and would love feedback on Tyrone Hayes, Jiath (who is dominating the APS) and next years Irving Mosquito

Gio_

Debutant
Jun 5, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hi Guys,

Long time reader first time poster. I'm Gio. Been a hawk supporter since high school when some of my mates got me into afl. Favourite player is hodgy and Cyril

Looking forward to posting here with you guys

sudi_realsport

Draftee
Jun 10, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hi all,

Sudi from Melbourne, mad Hawks supporter! Looking forward to some good discussions on our future, the kids coming through, and anything Hawthorn related in general. I have recently taken up some writing and editing work with Realsport, and look forward to sharing my Hawthorn pieces with you. I have plans of getting some podcasts lined up with past and present players as well, and am pretty pumped about it! Go Hawks!!

Hi Guys,

Long time reader first time poster. I'm Gio. Been a hawk supporter since high school when some of my mates got me into afl. Favourite player is hodgy and Cyril

Looking forward to posting here with you guys
That didn't last long.

Birdofprey

Club Legend
Jun 14, 2017
Sydney
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Iowa Hawkeyes
"Big" reader of Hawthorn "Bigfooty". I always enjoy the news and discussion. Followed only two teams in my life - Hawthorn Hawks, and Iowa Hawkeyes (US college football). Living in Sydney now, which means my Hawks polo shirt gets me grief from time to time... Its true, they really hate us up here. Happy to learn news and thoughts from other others, but will post if I feel the need to be heard.:) Lets hope we continue to see younger players improving during rest of 2017.

Aug 27, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hey there everyone, been a hawks fan for almost 30 years, and been reading these posts for about 5 years now. Thought it was time i said hello. Luv the discussion on this board most of the time and it keeps me well informed and entertained. Thanks Guys.

Got 2 young kids atm and dont get alot of time to go to the footy with them and having to do shift work, but i never miss a game on foxtel. I was lucky enough to make it to the 2014 GF. Wow my favourite one, we destroyed them and i could just enjoy the ride, and it was against buddy, i enjoyed that one.

Really happy with the youth we are playing and the way our team is gelling. Keep up the posts boys and girls and i will keep reading them. Cheers

Glacier

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2007
close
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hey there everyone, been a hawks fan for almost 30 years, and been reading these posts for about 5 years now. Thought it was time i said hello. Luv the discussion on this board most of the time and it keeps me well informed and entertained. Thanks Guys.

Got 2 young kids atm and dont get alot of time to go to the footy with them and having to do shift work, but i never miss a game on foxtel. I was lucky enough to make it to the 2014 GF. Wow my favourite one, we destroyed them and i could just enjoy the ride, and it was against buddy, i enjoyed that one.

Really happy with the youth we are playing and the way our team is gelling. Keep up the posts boys and girls and i will keep reading them. Cheers
Welcome mate

footyfannewyork

Draftee
Sep 15, 2018
New York
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Sox, C's, B's, United, UConn, Upenn
Hello fellow Hawk fans, today I'd like to introduce myself as an AFL fan in the area surrounding New York City. I reside in Westchester County, the home of, for lack of a better answer, NBA star Donovan Mitchell, and home county of Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg. I have been a fan of Aussie Rules since last December, and I sometimes get up early to watch the Game of the Week on FS2. A few days ago, I became a Hawthorn fan when I spun a wheel of all of the teams and landed on the Hawks. They then preceded to dissapoint me instantly by getting blown the hell out by Melbourne. I also don't know much about the players on any team or about culture of the sport. I can watch a game and understand it because I know the basic rules, but not much else. I can only watch one game a week, and it's generally on at 2 AM shuffled between 5,000 UFC reruns on FS2. Thank for welcoming me to the Hawks fan club!

Hello fellow Hawk fans, today I'd like to introduce myself as an AFL fan in the area surrounding New York City. I reside in Westchester County, the home of, for lack of a better answer, NBA star Donovan Mitchell, and home county of Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg. I have been a fan of Aussie Rules since last December, and I sometimes get up early to watch the Game of the Week on FS2. A few days ago, I became a Hawthorn fan when I spun a wheel of all of the teams and landed on the Hawks. They then preceded to dissapoint me instantly by getting blown the hell out by Melbourne. I also don't know much about the players on any team or about culture of the sport. I can watch a game and understand it because I know the basic rules, but not much else. I can only watch one game a week, and it's generally on at 2 AM shuffled between 5,000 UFC reruns on FS2. Thank for welcoming me to the Hawks fan club!
Providence has served you well.

Sep 27, 2012
Hawks heartland
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Bushrangers Tottenham Hotspur

Welcome and, believe me, your disappointment won’t last long supporting the mighty Hawks!

Yoga Pants

Debutant
Sep 27, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hello friends,
I'm a footy nut played Teal cup level and love the Hawks since I can remember, just can't believe I've just found this site
Looking forward to contributing what I can

Dec 30, 2018
Gimuy Walubara Yidinji
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hello guys,

I’ve been lurking these boards for awhile. Decided to finally make a account. I guess I may as well tell you my main interest; football, skateboarding, geography, crappy movies and preaching the vegan life (slightly a joke). Pretty chill guy, who doesn’t take life to serious after going through some tough s**t.

Always looking to skate with new people. So if you skate in Melbourne, hit me up.

Hello guys,

I’ve been lurking these boards for awhile. Decided to finally make a account. I guess I may as well tell you my main interest; football, skateboarding, geography, crappy movies and preaching the vegan life (slightly a joke). Pretty chill guy, who doesn’t take life to serious after going through some tough s**t.

Always looking to skate with new people. So if you skate in Melbourne, hit me up.
Lovely to have you Rich, hope you enjoy your time here!

StalkingHawk

Team Captain
Oct 16, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I access this site through Tapatalk... and it has gone to s**t.... wtf?

The last update has gone bonkers.
I have a thousand irrelevant sticky threads, and no axeman/training thread?!?!

I also can’t create any threads.

Suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I access this site through Tapatalk... and it has gone to s**t.... wtf?

The last update has gone bonkers.
I have a thousand irrelevant sticky threads, and no axeman/training thread?!?!

I also can’t create any threads.

Suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Use your web browser.

Aeglos

Cancelled
Sep 27, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Riverpigs
Hello guys,

What do you normally skate?
If you're into big trans (like, Prahran, Vertmont big) hit us up.
I'm a newbie so I always like skating with guys who have been around a while.

Back