New posters, introduce yourselves here

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey all,

Been reading for a while, wanted to make an account to pitch in every now and then. I watch every game I can, and attend most games at MCG and Marvel even if the Hawks aren't playing. So yeah I am a bit footy obsessed, but I watch plenty of other sports including the NBA and NBL, the A-League and the EPL, and the occasional Esports event (League of Legends). Coming in as a close second for my obsessions is music, if I'm not watching a game I'm catching a gig (corner hotel, croxton, howler sort of places).

Even though I am Aussie I grew up in Singapore so my footy knowledge pre-2010's is absolutely shocking.

Hey all,

Been reading for a while, wanted to make an account to pitch in every now and then. I watch every game I can, and attend most games at MCG and Marvel even if the Hawks aren't playing. So yeah I am a bit footy obsessed, but I watch plenty of other sports including the NBA and NBL, the A-League and the EPL, and the occasional Esports event (League of Legends). Coming in as a close second for my obsessions is music, if I'm not watching a game I'm catching a gig (corner hotel, croxton, howler sort of places).

Even though I am Aussie I grew up in Singapore so my footy knowledge pre-2010's is absolutely shocking.
welcome.
you should find a copy of the 2008 GF, it was a pearler !!

Hey guys and girls. Thought I better introduce myself here. Been a long time bigfooty poster over on the Supercoach boards and my local footy thread but nothing with the Hawkers yet. Have been sifting through the threads on this board lately with the rare like but no comments as I didn’t want to step on toes by not coming here first. Live in country Vic and try and get down to the odd Hawks game each year. Had the pleasure back in the ‘08 pre season of sharing a marquee tent and drinking with the likes of Buddy, Lewis, Harford, Ellis, Browny and a couple others who’s names elude me for the moment. Also a relation to Crawf so Hawks is in the blood! My partner and I are expecting our first child in April, a baby boy. Another mighty Hawks fan coming soon! Haven’t looked forward to a season this much in a long time, really looking forward to seeing what our young boys can do. Look forward to hearing from you all throughout the threads. Thanks for your time:thumbsu:

Hey all, Hawks supporter of 35+ years here. Super-excited for 2019 and what it may bring.

While it is clear that we've reached the end of another dominant era, it's also clear that we've managed to complete a large part of our rebuild on the fly.

Granted there are still a couple of COGS missing, who better to take us through this intriguing and exciting journey than the greatest coach of all time?

Let me wrap it up by saying that I'm sincerely going to enjoy the ups and downs of this journey and I hope that you all enjoy them with me!

Hi all I am a hawks fan and have been all my life I have just started to collect Cyril Rioli signed stuff, and I’m always looking at buying more

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back